Jeremy Hunt admits crime, Theresa not bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
50% wrong is actually an improvement for Johnny boy. I wonder if its just a blip?

Sponsored Links
N
50% correct. Must try harder. C-

50% wrong.

50% wrong is actually an improvement
One of the amazing things about the RWR is when one of them makes a comment, and the rest build on it as though it is some form of gospel.
Truly amazing.
It is not herd mentality, (although that might be appropriate in eeyore's case), more like follow the leader mentality, or anything you can invent, I can invent more. :rolleyes:

One of the amazing things about the RWR is when one of them makes a comment, and the rest build on it as though it is some form of gospel.
Truly amazing.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

JohnD
Noseall
WannabeDIY

Follow each other round GD like a bad smell, behaving like it is some personal fiefdom.

And here is Donkey brains too stupid to realise he is simply describing himself :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure Woody, Tranny, Hate and Roger would agree with Notch.

Sponsored Links
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

JohnD
Noseall
WannabeDIY

Follow each other round GD like a bad smell, behaving like it is some personal fiefdom.

And here is Donkey brains too stupid to realise he is simply describing himself :ROFLMAO:
You are the one doing the stalking, purely to harass and annoy. You make no sensible contribution.
It is what you do.
You resort to dishonesty and deception in order do it.
It is what you are.

You are the one doing the stalking, purely to harass and annoy. You make no sensible contribution.
It is what you do.
You resort to dishonesty and deception in order do it.
It is what you are.

Well done, your post is confirmation of this:

And you are confirming this:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

JohnD
Noseall
WannabeDIY

Follow each other round GD like a bad smell

The early 1980's :)

Is that the best you can do?

Pathetic :ROFLMAO:
If you by default wish to defend the historic covering up by the establishment of kiddie fiddlers, then I guess that's up to you and your own moral compass!

Well done, your post is confirmation of this:

And you are confirming this:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

JohnD
Noseall
WannabeDIY

Follow each other round GD like a bad smell

Think you need to add nosellal to that list :p

Think you need to add nosellal to that list :p
Someone it appears is still smarting from being shown up as being thick as sh it ;)

Never mind, I'm told the feeling does pass. Given that the same orifice is used for all your 'excretions' apparently (y)

Someone it appears is still smarting from being shown up as being thick as sh it ;)

Never mind, I'm told the feeling does pass. Given that the same orifice is used for all your 'excretions' apparently (y)

A most worthwhile contribution to the forum.

I am sure you are proud of it...........it certainly gives a true insight into the quality of your character (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back