Jeremy Hunt admits crime, Theresa not bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As part of the skilful news management of this embarrassing crime revelation, No. 10 (Mrs May) announced "full confidence" in Jeremy the Hunt.

As was doubtless intended, it got pushed off the front pages by Theresa's populist attempt to have a small war to gain support from the people she hopes will become friends. She has few enough.

Now here's a thing.

If you were a boss, and one of your underlings admitted to a crime that was connected with his duties, and you cared, would he be sacked? suspended? reprimanded? Or would you support him and announce that you had full confidence in him?

If you weren't bothered by the crime, would he be sacked? suspended? reprimanded? Or would you support him and announce that you had full confidence in him?

Sponsored Links
Nope, factually correct.

Unless of course you believe she has no control of her cabinet members?

Still factually incorrect.

Does she have control of her cabinet members? Probably not, she sacked him from health, he said no and added social care to his portfolio too.

Does she have control of her cabinet members? Probably not, she sacked him from health, he said no and added social care to his portfolio too.

A crime wasn't committed? If he has amended the records and admitted it.

Sponsored Links

Therefore it's indeed a case of 'do what you f ucking like, I don't care - and even if I did care there's nothing I can do'.

She is of course herself a beneficiary of letting out properties (along with many members of the cabinet), and her husband is an off-shore financial crook!

So you tell me if you think she is 'bothered'!

Therefore it's indeed a case of 'do what you f ucking like, I don't care - and even if I did care there's nothing I can do'.

She is of course herself a beneficiary of letting out properties (along with many members of the cabinet), and her husband is an off-shore financial crook!

Letting properties is not a sin. However when there are real issues with housing supply and affordability the optics are bad.

Who has been convicted because of the revelations in the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers.

Letting properties is not a sin.
They are when it's a case of 'home flipping'!

And having a hubby implicated in the panama papers whilst being PM?

She couldn't give a monkeys about what her cabinet does because she is as guilty as they are!

The title of the thread says: 'Theresa not bothered'. JohnD does not show evidence to that effect. Without evidence, it can dismissed.....as JohnD himself loves pointing out. Therefore factually not correct.

The title of the thread says: 'Theresa not bothered'. JohnD does not show evidence to that effect. Without evidence, it can dismissed.....as JohnD himself loves pointing out. Therefore factually not correct.
He's right JD. One can only 'assume' she does not give a shoite.

They are when it's a case of 'home flipping'!

And having a hubby implicated in the panama papers whilst being PM?

She couldn't give a monkeys about what her cabinet does because she is as guilty as they are!

He was implicated in the Paradise papers.

Not bothered we could use synonyms such as unconcerned, neutral etc so has May shown indifference to Hunt criminal behaviour.

May hasn't to my knowledge made an official response. All that's been said he hasn't broken Ministerial code which is pointless because that was never an issue.

He had been referred to a commons probe. So May must condone his behaviour?

Seems like Jeremy Hunt isnt the only person implicated in the paradise papers and offshore trusts.....

Labour’s London headquarters is rented from a tax-exempted property trust fund based in Jersey, and that Labour shadow chancellor John McDonnell receives a Westminster Council pension that is drawn from a fund managed by a Guernsey-based firm.

Two Labour-led councils avoided paying a total of more than £12m in UK stamp duty tax by routing property purchases through offshore companies, according to new Paradise Papers revelations - leading to accusations that party leader Jeremy Corbyn is a hypocrite for criticising the Queen’s tax arrangements.

Tell us more about Westminster Council's pension scheme.

Who's the head of Westminster Council?

May hasn't to my knowledge made an official response.
So a senior minister breaks the law and she 'hasn't commented'?

Sounds like 'couldn't be bothered' to me...

Mind you they ignored the 'kiddie fiddling', so I guess we shouldn't be surprised!

What a fine example of the type of 'democracy' we are 'getting back'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back