flavel misermatic fire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
customer had inherited this fire, prob only 2 years old, and i went to service it. No man instructions available so serviced to british standards.
What i did notice was that there was no air relief holes in the closure plate, (seemed to be the correct plate for fire) and it toiled to pass both flue flow and spillage to begin with,but did eventually after heating flue for 2 mins for flue flow and 10 mins full rate on spillage. Although passed i am still not totally happy and if any of you have any instructions or info on these fires/closure plates it would be most welcome, cheers

Sponsored Links
i looked online and downloaded MI's, had a quick look and no air relief hole req'd, i googled the fire then got a link to flavel website so you can have a look and download them or at least confirm your spillage test point, if you have any prob let me know and i will email a copy

If struggling to pass spillage you could always remove restrictor in flue spigot , sorry if teaching to suck eggs.
Flavel site is usually good for MI though

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back