Flex-seal adaptors and similar

Sponsored Links
Well..i`ve calculated that a Richard,acellerating @ 32 feet per second per second until reaching terminal velocity....should ,within the normal coeficient of the stool tables.marginally deform,or in 79% of occasions,when accompanied by 6 or more litres of lavatorial water...disintegrate .Therefore most of the waste should pass the constriction without difficulty...an air test to check soundness is a different matter......Yes, I`ve used them to good effect,and considering the horrible job of making good printed concrete...go for it. (air tests only apply to new work, not replacement.) :)

there is a fitting designed to fit into cast or clay and converts to plastic soil.i got it from my local supplier(not national)u will need to hunt. maybe plumbcenters drainage center.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies.I have found some useful stuff on the OSMA website
and am pretty sure that there is a suitable adaptor available.I guess by the fact that you have to hunt for the right part means that in general you can 'get away' with using something else like the Flexseal.
The same way that you can use a Multikwik pan-connector to join plastic soil to salt glazed pot-not the right part but more readily obtainable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back