Flexible hose on hob

What do you agree with,

the fact you bury your head in the sand,
the point that you don't quite grasp the idea of a cp12,
or that you should infavt issue a certificate and have the balls to say,look here's the faults,give me my money.

Sorry but you seem to be totally contradicting yourself again.

Sponsored Links
You half talk none sense Glazier,dont try and be condescending to everyone else,we are not newbies to the trade

Do what you are suppose to and stop walking around like your the big i am,as explained to you in simple terms that anyone would understand,list all faults and issue all notices as necessary then charge your 84 quid and get out

we do at least 40 certs a month and do you think we would do business by your model,sometimes there is not enough space on the certificate for all the different fault descriptions we have to use seperate piece of paper

LLc is not pass or fail,how many times do you need to be told

I totally agree!

One third world landlord obtained a CP12 from another of his third world friends when there was NO GAS METER at the property
Tony

Why do you always feel the need to input the phrase 3rd world which suggests some sort of inferiorism? why do you feel the need to even high light someones background when they are from what one can only assume as a non British background, especially when ones background is totally irrelevant to discussion im getting sick and tired of you using these patronising terms Agile

if theres one thing i cant stand is people that try to suggest they are superior to another especially when done indirectly

In my view any RGI who issues a CP12 where there is no gas supply and a non working boiler is dishonest and inferior!

Sponsored Links
In my view any RGI who issues a CP12 where there is no gas supply and a non working boiler is dishonest and inferior!

right so the term 3rd worlds relevance comes in at what stage....

its a shame how simply admitting your wrong has become almost an elite thing to be able to achieve and people would rather resort to desperate measures often trying to find anything just anything to try and justify their actions as you so elegantly demonstrated

a classic example you decide to try and dig your way out of a hole but find yourself digging even deeper

anyone that issues a CP12 where there is no gas supply and non working boiler dishonest correct! inferior WTF! (who the phuk are you!) so you choose to refer to the RGI as inferior rather than incompetent!, cowboy, bodger a total wakner even

Now it has come to some third world rgi (what does that mean exactly ) or is that some racist term from the fifties that i have never heard of

Glazier you use this site purely for advertising and alot of the time your advice is very suspect ,then when someone tries to put you right in polite way you go into some weird retorts ,this is not the first time you have mentioned these third world RGI's what is that about exactly

|Do you think you are superior because your grandad was born here in the so called first world .It amazes me how racist some remarks are and yet certain people will scream till they are blue in the face that they are no such thing,then go onto blame the government political correctness and all sorts of things for their personal bigoted views

A CP12 states that the domicile is gas safe, nothing wrong with that. I've done a couple of hundred where there's no gas.

In assessing gas engineers I find there are plenty of incompetent ones from the third world.
And the second world
and the first world.
:(

i'm amazed glazier is still replying to this thread. usually when he is found to be the charlatan that he is he stops posting presumably in the hope that anything he has posted before is instantly ignored and he can carry on his charade of being a respected member of this forum.

the sad thing is plenty of seemingly sensible RGI's and punters think this man has any sort of valid point anymore.

Any RGI who issues a CP12 for a property where he is unable to test the gas boiler or the gas cooker has no way of knowing if its operating safely.

A CP12 states that the domicile is gas safe, nothing wrong with that. I've done a couple of hundred where there's no gas.

Any RGI who issues a CP12 for a property where he is unable to test the gas boiler or the gas cooker has no way of knowing if its operating safely.

I have to echo Chris's statement. My boys also issue CP12s where there's no gas.

For instance, no gas on the pre-pay. They list the appliances, location, whether a landlord's appliance, flue type and write inspected 'no' and strike through everything else, including 'appliance safe to use'.

Do a visual on the pipework, ensure the ECV is accessible, tightness test with air and check equipotential bonding. Then cap the meter, with the tenant's permission, and detail the capping on the LGSR.

That's a perfect acceptable CP12. It's about listing what you find and CYOB!

By far the largest number of call's to the gas safe technical desk concern landlord tenant check's !!! a question that is asked on a regular basis is

Should an RGI refuse to issue a gas safety certificate if they have found a dangerous appliance ???

Gas safe's answer to this quetion is as follow's !!

The L/L has a legal obligation to have a gas safety check carried out & obtain a gas safety record showing detail's of the check's under taken & any fault's identified ,an engineer refusing to issue a gas safety record form will prevent the L/L from complying with there legal obligation !! There is NO pass or fail , it is a record of what u have found at the time of the check & a risk assessment made as to wether or not those appliances are safe !! There is NO reason for not issuing a gas safety record after carrying out check's , that is what u are being paid for !!! The record will include all fault's identified , remedial action taken , & a statement as to wether the appliance's are safe to use ect ect

This wording is directly from the technical article published by gas safe ,& is for the benefit of those who are uncertain or confused , & is basically comfirming what over's have already posted , Happyplumber , icgs ect ect !! :)

CMairiD";p=" said:
ChrisR";p=" said:

Agile";p=" said:

I have to echo Chris's statement. My boys also issue CP12s where there's no gas.

For instance, no gas on the pre-pay. They list the appliances, location, whether a landlord's appliance, flue type and write inspected 'no' and strike through everything else, including 'appliance safe to use'.

Do a visual on the pipework, ensure the ECV is accessible, tightness test with air and check equipotential bonding. Then cap the meter, with the tenant's permission, and detail the capping on the LGSR.

we used to an still do exactly as you've wrote,the only differnece occasionally depending on eng and landlord is to test with a reg an meter bar fitted or a van stock meter.paper work would record test carried out using which ever method and piework capped off again when completed.

CMairiD";p=" said:
ChrisR";p=" said:

Agile";p=" said:

we used to an still do exactly as you've wrote,the only differnece occasionally depending on eng and landlord is to test with a reg an meter bar fitted or a van stock meter.paper work would record test carried out using which ever method and piework capped off again when completed.

technically this is stealing gas

Meter bar issued by transco,the meter is a primary issued to the landlord by their gas supplier which is read and paid for quarterly.how it all ame about I don't know,we were just given it when we won the tender.

CMairiD";p=" said:
ChrisR";p=" said:

Agile";p=" said:

technically this is stealing gas

and so is recording music :confused: ....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back