gas fitter

As I understand the regs, only appliances that need to be moved i.e slot in cookers etc can have a flex, if a Hob is Fixed permanently into a work top ,then it should be connected with Rigid pipe :confused:
you might be getting mixed up with a common pipework fault on your CCN1 course, ie a flued fire sitting in place but connected by a cooker hose (which would be classified as ID. AR or NCS?)

Sponsored Links
tut tut glasgow, if it is GREEN then it is ID and I would RIDDOR you for using anything green

Going cheap 6 days in the Menzies and two tickets for both the macedonia and dutch games

Sponsored Links
As I understand the regs, only appliances that need to be moved i.e slot in cookers etc can have a flex, if a Hob is Fixed permanently into a work top ,then it should be connected with Rigid pipe :confused:
you might be getting mixed up with a common pipework fault on your CCN1 course, ie a flued fire sitting in place but connected by a cooker hose (which would be classified as ID. AR or NCS?)

nobody taking me up on this one :LOL:

So next time you install a dubious italian hob supplied by the custard, do you follow M.I (italiano) or GSUR (Britanio) :confused: ??????

OK - rigid gas pipe

And I've been quoted £100.

Thanks for all your replies and wisdom, it is most appreciated.

:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back