Flexim Roof Putty - Any Good?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We've got an old farmhouse with a pantile roof, alot of the ridge & valley pointing has failed so we're going to have them fixed/rebedded/pointed. Have any roofers on here got any views of flexim roof putty? I'm thinking of using it as to me it seems a more flexible and durable product than mortar (which alway seems to fail after a number of years and especially with the large profiles of a pantile) but tbh none of the roofers i've spoken with have any experience of it.

Because of the shape of the pantile we're likely to need a considerable amount of it and it's not cheap but tbh it's not a job i want to do again in 5 years time because of the expense of all the scaffolding we'll need for the job so i'm thinking yes it might cost more but then that's it done.

Thanks for any advice

IMG_20190819_141553.jpg IMG_20190819_141612.jpg IMG_20190819_141708.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back