Flies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's near the middle of December and I'm still being pestered by flies in the house. Whoever heard of flies in December?

Heard the other day that it has been the warmest Autumn on record.

Have we always had tornados in this country or is that a new phenomena?

What's going on with the weather? In a timescale of the world it's all changing in the blink of an eye.

When I was a kid we had snow in December - not flies.

Saw a guy cutting the grass just yesterday.

Something's going on.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
It's near the middle of December and I'm still being pestered by flies in the house. Whoever heard of flies in December?

What's going on with the weather? In a timescale of the world it's all changing in the blink of an eye.

When I was a kid we had snow in December - not flies.

Saw a guy cutting the grass just yesterday.

Something's going on.

Err......haven't you heard Joe - it's called global warming :eek:

Yeah but somebody said that was boococks (Big all?).

Even if it is global warming it can't happen overnight (or we are just a year or two from catastrophe)

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Yeah but somebody said that was boococks (Big all?).

Even if it is global warming it can't happen overnight (or we are just a year or two from catastrophe)

definatly not me joe :D :D i do think we are being unkind to the planet ;)

But wasn't last winter the coldest one on record for ages? Then we had a drought due to lack of rainfall so at least we've got rain this year!

joe-90 said:

The flies, probly because your household waste has to wait 2 weeks to be collected.. Much more important to get them little green bottles transported to a site were they await ermmmm ermmm well it will save the planet so they say...get some fly spray ... :LOL:

When did weather records start.?..1715 ? had a hotter summer than 2006 or so i heard ...

England is the tornado capital of the world...... brought to you by the people who say we need a wind turbine on our roof to save the planet...

Sponsored Links
Back