Flights ground to a halt....

F in Hell do you even follow the financial news and know whats happening in the markets and the breakdown of negotiations.

Have a read of the fed beige book.

I give up. Go live in your Unicorn land.
Farm income and credit conditions in the Tenth District weakened, and crop prices remained relatively steady following sharp declines in June and early July. The price of corn and soybeans increased modestly in late July, but declined in August to a level similar to the previous reporting period. With agricultural commodity prices generally lower than a year ago, District contacts reported a decrease in farm income in addition to stronger demand for farm loans. Loan repayment problems also worsened slightly throughout the District and were most significant in Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico. District contacts reported that uncertainty surrounding trade was a primary concern, and the prolonged weaknesses in the agricultural economy were increasingly impacting farm borrower finances. Although interest rates on farm loans continued to increase alongside weakening agricultural credit conditions, farmland values declined only modestly.
Extract from the Fed beige book,yes Sir Gal,,,I read that pap in bed every night,,Ferkin riveting.

Sponsored Links
Farm income and credit conditions in the Tenth District weakened, and crop prices remained relatively steady following sharp declines in June and early July. The price of corn and soybeans increased modestly in late July, but declined in August to a level similar to the previous reporting period. With agricultural commodity prices generally lower than a year ago, District contacts reported a decrease in farm income in addition to stronger demand for farm loans. Loan repayment problems also worsened slightly throughout the District and were most significant in Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico. District contacts reported that uncertainty surrounding trade was a primary concern, and the prolonged weaknesses in the agricultural economy were increasingly impacting farm borrower finances. Although interest rates on farm loans continued to increase alongside weakening agricultural credit conditions, farmland values declined only modestly.
Extract from the Fed beige book,yes Sir Gal,,,I read that pap in bed every night,,Ferkin riveting.
Twist all you like SirGal,Brexit will happen.

Oh no,Gal,quick,soya beans are taking a bit of a nose dive in Nebraska,and the loan situation is worse than we thought in New Mexico,call out the National guard,warn trump and cancel Brexit,it’s all kickin off.

8158BE3F-8C3C-4896-A4FB-33B4A848536B.png

Yes,You right Sir Gal,,,lets call off Brexit,,,nighty night.

Sponsored Links
Fed beige book shows US steady growth,funny that since the doom gloom remoaner types in the US were predicting end of the world economics after trade sanctions with China.Stick to your dodgy analogies SirGal, they crap but make more sense than your attempt at international economics.

Fed beige book shows US steady growth,funny that since the doom gloom remoaner types in the US were predicting end of the world economics after trade sanctions with China.Stick to your dodgy analogies SirGal, they crap but make more sense than your attempt at international economics.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You have no idea how to even read it. You have the comprehension of a 3 year old. Your the same dimwit who can't even understand how tariffs work.

Here is some help for you. You make up so much crap. Stick to your day job whatever that is.(y)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...beige-book-business-survey-idUSKCN1MY2RI?il=0

You have no idea how to even read it. You have the comprehension of a 3 year old. Your the same dimwit who can't even understand how tariffs work.

Here is some help for you. You make up so much crap. Stick to your day job whatever that is.(y)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...beige-book-business-survey-idUSKCN1MY2RI?il=0
Why the fek would I have any idea how to read it.I have absoulutely no interest in reading the Fed Beige,sorry,if you read it and it makes you feel like an expert economist,good for you.

What I do know is economics is not an exact science,

I do not understand how tariffs work because I have no interest in knowing how tariffs work,that does certainly not make me dim.

Last edited by a moderator:

What I do know is economics is not an exaxt science,
Do you seriously expect brexit to happen without some big issues.

Obviously there will be answers, but not for everything immediately.

Anybody who thinks any brexit style , soft, hard, deal, no deal will happen without issues is likely to get suddenly awakened.
The moaners think if they twist enough we will stay in,how wrong they will be,again.

But then why quote from it? Lol

Brexit by its very nature involves trade and tariffs. Its what you implicitly voted for.

Fair. :mrgreen:

I'm in a great mood today!

But then why quote from it? Lol

Brexit by its very nature involves trade and tariffs. Its what you implicitly voted for.

Fair. :mrgreen:

I'm in a great mood today!
You maybe know a fraction more of the inner workings of economics,but i doubt anyone on the planet knows the certain outcome of brexit or the world in 50years,sometimes a little knowledge is a bad thing.

I do not understand how tariffs work because I have no interest in knowing how tariffs work
The depths of selfishness which that betokens is breathtaking.

I've encountered some truly disgusting people on this site before, but I think you're up there on the podium. To support the destruction of this country to satisfy your own pathetic urges when you admit that you neither understand nor care about the implications makes you a traitor.

You maybe know a fraction more of the inner workings of economics,but i doubt anyone on the planet knows the certain outcome of brexit or the world in 50years,sometimes a little knowledge is a bad thing.

You have proven you are talking rubbish. So now you believe Rees Mogg crystal ball gazing 50yrs down the line we will get some undefined benefit. You will be dead by then but your decision will still harm the coming generations.

The depths of selfishness which that betokens is breathtaking.

I've encountered some truly disgusting people on this site before, but I think you're up there on the podium. To support the destruction of this country to satisfy your own pathetic urges when you admit that you neither understand nor care about the implications makes you a traitor.

Definitely on the podium.

But 1 redeeming point. DP has admitted he wants out of the EU regardless of the costs and aggro it may (almost certainly) cause. But he is honest about that.

Lots more hide behind the "it will be better for us" argument, but without any facts to support it.

Definitely on the podium.

But 1 redeeming point. DP has admitted he wants out of the EU regardless of the costs and aggro it may (almost certainly) cause. But he is honest about that.
I don't think that forcing the entire country to suffer so that his irrational and ignorant desires can be indulged has any redeeming features.

Would you look for redeeming points in the fact that the majority of leave voters in NI are honest when they say that they would be willing to see terrorism return to the streets of their towns if that was an outcome of leaving?

Sponsored Links
Back