We should give Asylum.

_104038291_8141a6ad-56cd-4216-81a6-5e3acdbc42ba.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45987127

Sponsored Links
If I am honest when I hear the word Muslim I think of middle Easterners or Asians but that doesn't make me racist.
Of course it doesn't; neither does it alter the fact that you are not correct.

As I wrote recently: well over half the people in the world are Asian.

Only about 40% of whom are muslim - or are you getting 'Asian' wrong as well?

Sponsored Links
The problem EFL is that race itself is a social construct - something we use to categorise humans into groups based on their physical or social qualities. It is not something intrinsic and thus you would find it hard pressed to argue you are right and someone else is wrong because it is not based on a factual understanding but your view of what race is versus someone else's.

So you can make the above statement and argue it, but then someone else can refute that- and neither would be wrong. You can't argue with facts but you can with truths as they depend on someones perspective and experience.
You do prattle on about nowt

Exceptions don't make the rule, there are plenty of white Muslims in Eastern Europe but most people don't know that.
If I am honest when I hear the word Muslim I think of middle Easterners or Asians but that doesn't make me racist.

I think of backward thinking knuckle draggers.

Pakistan will not let Asia Bibi 'leave the country for her own safety. Even though a few country's have offered asylum... A backward medieval country... Any British Pakistanis that share the views of their home land should be deported back.

Pakistan will not let Asia Bibi 'leave the country for her own safety. Even though a few country's have offered asylum... A backward medieval country... Any British Pakistanis t hat share the views of their home land should be deported back.

Some Pakistanis say 'british' Pakistanis far greater backward thinkers.

Sponsored Links
Back