Calm before the storm

Sponsored Links
So far it's been a picnic for those off work who have not been affected either personally or family and friends. But I think we are going to be in for a big shock in the next few months. Lack of work or even no work. I just hope we can all ride this recession.

The coming recession, if there is one at all, won't be a fraction as bad as is being predicted, just like this disease hasn't been as bad as predicted. Stay safe people, don't listen to the BBC.

Sponsored Links
The coming recession, if there is one at all, won't be a fraction as bad as is being predicted, just like this disease hasn't been as bad as predicted. Stay safe people, don't listen to the BBC.

Are you flipping my lid. ..... How many people dead??

Last edited by a moderator:
How many people dead??

Unknown. Don't believe official figures on anything. Keep the television turned off. Why is it not affecting supermarket staff if it's so virulent?

I'm not watching alot. Fed up with it all. I hope your right I really do. I won't hold my breath...

The country is a total. Disgrace imo

They spend billions on nuclear weapons proggramme

Billions on a space programme

Whilst millions live in complete poverty
Basic things like leccy
Running water
Drainage

Are denied to millions

The country is a total. Disgrace imo

They spend billions on nuclear weapons proggramme

Billions on a space programme

Whilst millions live in complete poverty
Basic things like leccy
Running water
Drainage

Are denied to millions

I'm guessing this Country is India.

Andy did you look at the link.

Yes I looked at the link, awful tragedies, but they died from the lockdown, not from the virus. The circumstances those people live in make a mockery of what the loony left call "poverty" in our country.

What I've enjoyed about the lockdown is the peace and quiet caused by the lack of motor traffic. Younger people don't know what us oldies are moaning about when we talk about noise, traffic, rowdy behaviour etc, because that's the only world they have known, whereas we have known a better world. Now that "they" have seen a bit of that better world it might make them think differently.

Or will they just go back to their Audis with a vengeance?

Sponsored Links
Back