Calm before the storm

There should not be any poverty in a Country as rich as ours.
Quite agree, seems shocking that the UK has any kids starving or people living on the streets. Sadly there's many people in this country who disagree - they moan about people getting benefits etc. Then there's universal credit.....

Sponsored Links
Andy is sore and has been all along because his pubs have been shut for 8 weeks. I think he's got the DT's!!

On my travels yesterday I see a pub that was open.... I said to Mrs Bod thets have one but she wouldn't..

Plastic glasses could that be seen as a takeaway

I think using the word "cramming" is little emotive.

Possibly you haven't been to the sort of propertys I've seen or live in a wealthy part of town where you can park your car when you get home at night...

Maybe I should have said crammed in less well off areas.

Sponsored Links
What would you do to eradicate poverty in the country.

We are in agreement on that there should not be any but do we share the solution...
Remove the influence that the usual vested interests exert.

And you can only do that by changing the electoral system so that their influences are watered down.

A two party system only benefits the two parties!

I've been there Notch. Not counted but I've been there. What is your point....
you claim there shouldnt be poverty in India because it is a rich country

please explain.....

And you can only do that by changing the electoral system so that their influences are watered down.

Give us some examples then if that’s not too searching a question that needs deleting.

Yes. Agree. We need someone in the middle. Not Change UK

you claim there shouldnt be poverty in India because it is a rich country

please explain.....

Did I say that? I said that about a small rich country that should have manged population and the divide.

India is massive. No comparison....

Give us some examples then if that’s not too searching a question that needs deleting.
Poor old mottie.

He just can't resist his urge for...

tedious_picking.JPG

I doubt he would have the willingness to engage in any form of constructive debate, or even have the intelligence to understand anything that doesn't fit in with that rather warped ideology he carries around with him at all times.

Very sad!

Yes. Agree. We need someone in the middle. Not Change UK
No, we need a coalition of ideas rather than swinging from one extreme ideology to another.

Merely bringing in a centrist party inevitably leads to that party being swung too far away from it's stated 'beliefs' given the state of our current parliamentary 'democracy'.

It's no coincidence that countries with a more balanced (but none are perfect) approach tend to have some form of proportional representation electoral system.

On my travels yesterday I see a pub that was open.... I said to Mrs Bod thets have one but she wouldn't..

Plastic glasses could that be seen as a takeaway
Oh, you'll make him jealous! Perhaps he should move to Essex?!

but Ellal has:

No, we need a coalition of ideas rather than swinging from one extreme ideology to another.

Isn't that a form of communism.. ????

Yet I believe 5 years is never enough to put a well made plan work I don't see how this could possibly work...

Sponsored Links
Back