We should give Asylum.

Sponsored Links
Don't you think it's a bit ironic that we'll just as happily take in people with the same ideology that wants to see her killed?

Offering her asylum I'd welcome however given the actual state of Pakistan.

Don't you think it's a bit ironic that we'll just as happily take in people with the same ideology that wants to see her killed?

This is my point.

I think it's fair to say that she would've seen how stupid her country has been...

Yeah, should give her a home here. Unless some people here in the UK take offense that she has cursed Muhammad?

Sponsored Links
Cannot something be done to educate these 'leaders' from the fourteenth century.
Can't do that I suppose because 'we' must respect other people's religious beliefs - 'kin twaddle.

If only their Prime Minister were someone sensible like Imran Khan.

Perhaps Sadiq Kahn could do something to educate them.

Cannot something be done to educate these 'leaders' from the fourteenth century.
Can't do that I suppose because 'we' must respect other people's religious beliefs - 'kin twaddle.

I really appreciate you saying that. There's some sort of weight behind it. Common sense but worthy. When I try to say "that" I'm called racist etc.
You have a valid point when protesting about the value of good grammar etc.

I really appreciate you saying that. There's some sort of weight behind it. Common sense but worthy. When I try to say "that" I'm called racist etc.
You have a valid point when protesting about the value of good grammar etc.

I defend the right to use bad grammar..

I tried to argue recently that the truth cannot be racist but noseall (said he) disagreed with me - so...

Of course, neither Pakistani nor muslim is a race.

I defend the right to use bad grammar..

I can't help it. I try to write properly but it's not my strong point. So I guess I do too...defend the right etc. Thing is I remember (just) moaning like a ***** about EFLI when he had a pop about bad grammar. Following day (sober) It was obvious he had a point. When he posts something I disagree with, I think well not my view but I see his angle. Generally I agree though. The voice of reason LOL.

I can't help it. I try to write properly but it's not my strong point. So I guess I do too...defend the right etc. Thing is I remember (just) moaning like a ***** about EFLI when he had a pop about bad grammar. Following day (sober) It was obvious he had a point. When he posts something I disagree with, I think well not my view but I see his angle. Generally I agree though. The voice of reason LOL.

I try too but I can't change years of not listening to my teachers :)

Sponsored Links
Back