Calm before the storm

Sponsored Links
I can't remember when that practice ended exactly, but I do recall that having assumed it ended in the sixties, being shocked at how long it went on for.

Its remote ness and people were forced to go there rather than encouraged. That lives on in Australia.

Similar to Black Africans forced into slavery..

Do they count in your equation...

Make up a big % of population

I'm only asking as you've gone off the boil as Brigadier did...

Sponsored Links
I can't remember when that practice ended exactly, but I do recall that having assumed it ended in the sixties, being shocked at how long it went on for.

Awful lots of kids taken away from their mothers. Lots of resentment. Both governments have now apologised...

you've gone off the boil as Brigadier did...
Neither of us are interested in your pointless comparisons of the UK, to non-similar nations.
We need immigrants here in the UK - sorry but you are going to have to accept it.

Neither of us are interested in your pointless comparisons of the UK, to non-similar nations.
We need immigrants here in the UK - sorry but you are going to have to accept it.

I was on about Qualtiy of life, you brought up comparisons with other country's over immigration.

Post #18 boyo...

That was not a comparison it was a statement.. You said you can't compare.

You didn't like my example of Norway and NZ so I changed to Canada and Australia. You said you can not compare them to the US or the UK. Both country's are equally or more
diverse than the UK and the US. And to add NZ is made up of Migrants equally to the above.

it was a statement
Irrelevant. 'Twas you that brought immigration to the table - post #18 boyo.
Will they follow Diane Abbott policy in opening the door to free movement from around the world? Do you think cramming more people on to our little island help with poverty.
It was a question not a statement. Credit to you for having such a s**t memory though.(y)

Last edited:
Irrelevant. 'Twas you that brought immigration to the table - post #18 boyo.
It was a question not a statement. Credit to you for having such a s**t memory though.(y)

So you won the you said what argument... Your deflecting aren't you! You know what our discussion is about. I said Canada and Australia you said they can't be compared with the United States of America.. I showed you were talking crap.

Brigadier was right. Aus is miles away. You were wrongggggggg!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back