The Aussies know how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Where you get those figures from? I would be interested to know the actual numbers.

There were or ate some figures on record concerning the number of extremists that the security services were watching / monitoring and it was in the thousands . Most of em were Islamists or what ever you want to call em .

Fruit cakes may be :idea:

T
The sooner you move to Australia the better.

Perhaps u should move ? I here Romania are looking for tradesman your standard of workmanship should fit in well u could take Noseall as well he could go on the piste in between shed builds :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Just to escape a few bitter and deluded hate-mongers like you?

Don't think so.

Oh that's a shame then :LOL: so Romania is not to your liking than ? What's is it the food ?? or are yer workmanship standards not up to snuff for em :eek:
Still the country needs people like you :sneaky:

:LOL:

You can always tell when the right-wing extremists arguments have been well and truly demolished, they descend into irrelevant insults.
Perhaps u should move ? I here Romania are looking for tradesman your standard of workmanship should fit in well u could take Noseall as well he could go on the piste in between shed builds :LOL:

Oh that's a shame then :LOL: so Romania is not to your liking than ? What's is it the food ?? or are yer workmanship standards not up to snuff for em :eek:
Still the country needs people like you :sneaky:
:LOL:

ajstoneservices said:
silly bilious.

darrington said:
You're always trying to shout down "our own" fellow countrymen and women!!

darrington said:
It's blinkered clowns like you that are destroying OUR country.

darrington said:
Rubbish,, it's fools like you

Best u read it again "him again"
If you "wannabe" an expert ;)
In any event we are concerned about refugees in the EU
Used to be a poster on here called blightymam she had expert knowledge on asylum / efugees ect
Have not seen her post for a while ;)

Notch said:
Please do not falsify quotes

Sodthisforrun said:
Do you actually realise how utterly boring you are Himmy?

etc, etc, etc.......

Last edited:
There were or ate some figures on record concerning the number of extremists that the security services were watching / monitoring and it was in the thousands . Most of em were Islamists or what ever you want to call em .

Fruit cakes may be :idea:
I think the vast majority are right-wing nutters.

I think the vast majority are right-wing nutters.

You think :LOL: so u don't know

Any way would like to talk to you him again but I have to do my neighbour a favour got to pick up a washing machine in my van that he bought in the sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back