Calm before the storm

I said Canada and Australia you said they can't be compared with the United States of America
If you actually read what I wrote - I said you would be fairer comparing the UK to the USA in terms of movement of people and those countries' labour requirements.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If you actually read what I wrote - I said you would fairer comparing the UK to the USA in terms of movement of people and those countries' labour requirements.

Why...?????

Australia and Canada are made up of migrants. Like America the indigenous people are a minority... I can add NZ to that list as well.

You said people where forced to go to Australia as they were to Canada... But that could be compared with black Africans being forced into slavery to the US

The indigenous people of Great Britain are still in greater numbers than Migrants...

Just admit your wrong.... If Boris can... You can...

The article mentions the last child migrant was shipped over in 67, two Cornish boys were sent over in 1970, they were recognised as being the last.

Why...?????
Because you can practically swim here from mainland Europe and hop over a wall to get to the USA. We (USA, UK) will always have issues with unwanted, uninvited migrants, as will the USA.

I will admit though, Priti is hell bent on pushing the Australian type immigration model through, so your comparison there will hold water. At least until such times as she performs a favourite Tory pastime - a massive U-turn.

Sponsored Links
Because you can practically swim here from mainland Europe and hop over a wall to get to the USA. We (USA, UK) will always have issues with unwanted, uninvited migrants, as will the USA.

So your talking asylum seekers? Not people being forced..... Shall we start again.?

I must admit you nearly had me when you said Australia didn't rely on migration.
I thought we'd agreed that you wouldn't tell anymore lies. You've told two whoppers in this thread already. Please learn to read and stop telling lies.

In a nut shell why is the make up of the US more like the UK than Australia is????

Sponsored Links
Back