Calm before the storm

And the USA has one in fourth, and one in sixth.

So when you ask "what makes the USA different?", I'm struggling to follow your thought process....

I'm not sure what your saying.. Is it that the USA is the most:
cosmopolitan
Multicultural
Diverse.

Youve lost me I'm not sure what we are arguing about

Sponsored Links
cosmopolitan
Multicultural
Diverse.

You started by asking why the USA was different from Australia, with regard to access to cheap imported labour.
I replied that Aus was in the rse end of nowhere, whereas you can walk, or ride a sailboard, to the US.

More like fiddled with the evidence ;)

Boris Johnson and Jennifer Arcuri investigation hampered by deleted evidence

"Evidence required to establish whether Boris Johnson may have committed misconduct in public office had been deleted, a watchdog has said.
The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) examined the prime minister’s dealings with businesswoman Jennifer Arcuri, and whether her company benefited financially from their relationship.
The allegations related to events and trade missions between 2013 and 2015, during Mr Johnson’s time as mayor of London.
But IOPC investigators said they were unable to access “evidence from any email accounts, computer drives, or digital devices used by Mr Johnson and his appointees” at the time."

The question of course is deleted by whom and on whose orders...

Plausible deniability in action yet again.

Until a 'fall guy' is found of course or when the guilty party is dead!

Great stuff!, I just knew he was innocent.(y)

Sponsored Links
You then got lost in cosmopolitanism....

I started by saying that I wanted the UK to stop trying to compete with China let's face up that we are no big power anymore or at least going down the list....
Let's compete for quality of life like NZ and Norway....

Bad comparison Nosy said
Because they don't rely on immigration.
so I come back with Australia and Canada

What is diffrent between the UK the US Australia and Canada.

Tell me... So as we can get back on track as your right I am lost....

I started by saying that I wanted the UK to stop trying to compete with China let's face up that we are no big power anymore or at least going down the list....
Let's compete for quality of life like NZ and Norway....

Bad comparison Nosy said
Because they don't rely on immigration.
so I come back with Australia and Canada

What is diffrent between the UK the US Australia and Canada.

Tell me... So as we can get back on track as your right I am lost....

I've moved on.......

I haven't read the past 7 pages, does anyone know when the second wave of corona virus will come?

Andy

cosmopolitan
Multicultural
Diverse.

"Cosmopolitan" implies that someone is well travelled, worldly, knows more than just their own turf; or describes a place where you'd find such people. It is a compliment, a good thing to be.

"Multicultural" and "diverse" are British loony-left Tony Blair type newspeak words used to make dirty, run-down, crime-ridden hell-holes sound like attractive places.

How do you know if they are never reported? Been reading more TEA LEAVES?

Every time you smell cannabis, or see someone driving too fast, do you report it to the police? I don't think you do, and neither do I. We both know the police would not do anything about it. This is why official crime figures do not reflect actual crime rates.

Every time you smell cannabis, or see someone driving too fast, do you report it to the police? I don't think you do, and neither do I. We both know the police would not do anything about it. This is why official crime figures do not reflect actual crime rates.
Some then...not most...you have no idea.

Sponsored Links
Back