Calm before the storm

Sponsored Links
Reported overall crime in those places is only marginally better than the UK.

My mum would worry about me.... I'd say there are 18 year old girls travelling on their own....

Id say they want my money and will scam to get it not mug me for it....

It is nowhere near as remote as the USA. And, it has land borders with neighbouring nations, some of whom have people desperate to go there.

What country are you talking about

My bad; what I meant to post was

[The USA] is nowhere near as remote as Australia. And, it has land borders with neighbouring nations, some of whom have people desperate to go there.

Which gives my answer to your question "What makes the USA different?"

Sponsored Links
Are you saying he's fiddled with the Poles

More like fiddled with the evidence ;)

Boris Johnson and Jennifer Arcuri investigation hampered by deleted evidence

"Evidence required to establish whether Boris Johnson may have committed misconduct in public office had been deleted, a watchdog has said.
The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) examined the prime minister’s dealings with businesswoman Jennifer Arcuri, and whether her company benefited financially from their relationship.
The allegations related to events and trade missions between 2013 and 2015, during Mr Johnson’s time as mayor of London.
But IOPC investigators said they were unable to access “evidence from any email accounts, computer drives, or digital devices used by Mr Johnson and his appointees” at the time."

The question of course is deleted by whom and on whose orders...

Plausible deniability in action yet again.

Until a 'fall guy' is found of course or when the guilty party is dead!

Unknown. Don't believe official figures on anything. Keep the television turned off. Why is it not affecting supermarket staff if it's so virulent?
Where do you derive your current affairs from then? THE TEA LEAVES?

More like fiddled with the evidence ;)

Boris Johnson and Jennifer Arcuri investigation hampered by deleted evidence

"Evidence required to establish whether Boris Johnson may have committed misconduct in public office had been deleted, a watchdog has said.
The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) examined the prime minister’s dealings with businesswoman Jennifer Arcuri, and whether her company benefited financially from their relationship.
The allegations related to events and trade missions between 2013 and 2015, during Mr Johnson’s time as mayor of London.
But IOPC investigators said they were unable to access “evidence from any email accounts, computer drives, or digital devices used by Mr Johnson and his appointees” at the time."

The question of course is deleted by whom and on whose orders...

Plausible deniability in action yet again.

Until a 'fall guy' is found of course or when the guilty party is dead!
If you’re going to quote, quote in full and not in part. You seem to have 'forgotten' to quote this:

"The report concluded that “evidence and information that the IOPC believes would have been relevant to the review has either never existed or has been deleted”.

If you’re going to quote, quote in full and not in part. You seem to have 'forgotten' to quote this:

"The report concluded that “evidence and information that the IOPC believes would have been relevant to the review has either never existed or has been deleted”.
You appear to have ignored "or has been deleted"

I wonder if GCHQ (who apparently record all digital info) were asked to disclose any evidence they might have?

But hey, if you wish to believe in a corrupt lying bastard then so be it...

It's not exactly the first time is it :)

My bad; what I meant to post was

Which gives my answer to your question "What makes the USA different?"

There's no arguing with that but they do get boat people making their way to a massive uninhabited coastline.

With the biggest Muslim and 4th largest population country in the world just north of Darwin.

If you remember they send those caught to Christmas Island.

Boris has a long history of lying; to his employers; his colleagues; his wives; his party; his country; to Parliament, and to the Queen.

His apologists don't care.

Your claim that Aus is one of the most cosmopolitan countries on Earth. I am questioning your assertion.

With the 4 country's I mentioned

3 have City's that are pretty cosmopolitan.

In 3rd 4th and 7th
Screenshot_20200522_152634_com.android.chrome.jpg

And the USA has one in fourth, and one in sixth.

So when you ask "what makes the USA different?", I'm struggling to follow your thought process....

Sponsored Links
Back