I'm guessing this Country is India.

Yep India

200 milion go to bed suffering from Malnutrition / hunger

Millions have to defecate in the open

Woman are treated like dirt

Same as there neighbour Pakistan
Billions spent on a nuclear proggramme

Sponsored Links
There should not be any poverty in a Country as rich as ours.
And it's never gonna change.

Because not only does the UK perpetuate the myth of being a democracy, but enough of the 'electorate' is so dumbed down that they make turkeys voting for christmas look extremely intelligent!

And it's never gonna change.

Because not only does the UK perpetuate the myth of being a democracy, but enough of the 'electorate' is so dumbed down that they make turkeys voting for christmas look extremely intelligent!

Too many greedy people who get paid far too much for un - important jobs.

Your solution would be a labour government. Will they follow Diane Abbott policy in opening the door to free movement from around the world? Do you think cramming more people on to our little island help with poverty.

What will Labour do that will give us the quality of life like Norway or New Zealand... I have a free voting finger

What will Labour do that will give us the quality of life like Norway or New Zealand... I have a free voting finger
Are those the two countries to which you want the UK to aspire?

Would it not make more sense to compare the UK with a country that has similar immigrant fulfilments? Show me a country that relies upon immigration like the UK does, that has the perfect set-up, then I'll take your comparison seriously.

By the way, The UK has close geographical neighbours that can help out with any UK labour shortages. Don't forget to factor that in.(y)

Sponsored Links
Well, my genuine question to someone on here has been removed very quickly. What’s going on - I thought this was a general DISCUSSION section. Obviously discussion with some on here are not allowed. Perhaps if I slagged off the U.K. and it’s alleged dumbed down electorate in virtually every post I made, my posts would remain?

Last edited:
The circumstances those people live in make a mockery of what the loony left call "poverty" in our country.
I see, so you applaud poverty in this country because it isnt as bad as India.

you have a real problem, dont you

Are those the two countries to which you want the UK to aspire?

Would it not make more sense to compare the UK with a country that has similar immigrant fulfilments? Show me a country that relies upon immigration like the UK does, that has the perfect set-up, then I'll take your comparison seriously.

By the way, The UK has close geographical neighbours that can help out with any UK labour shortages. Don't forget to factor that in.(y)

Our time has past we can't compete with China. I'd rather compete with let's Say Canada and Australia for quality of life.. There you go I've named you two better examples.

The coming recession, if there is one at all, won't be a fraction as bad as is being predicted, just like this disease hasn't been as bad as predicted. Stay safe people, don't listen to the BBC.
I like your confidence, I wish I could share it. I don't know anymore, don't know what or who to believe, certainly don't trust the beeb, and they may well be the most trustable news outlet there is - sad state of affairs.

I think we are heading for a big mess (and that is before we start brexit), and none of it is helped by having a numpty in charge.

Life's quite good for me at the moment, "oh! what a lovely war lockdown" and all that, may as well enjoy it while it lasts, absolutely anything could be round the next corner. may be a huge crocodile?

Why do you make that assumption?

Nothing to do with the party.

It's the electoral systems!

What would you do to eradicate poverty in the country.

We are in agreement on that there should not be any but do we share the solution...

Sponsored Links
Back