Follow up to condensing Combi exemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You're not an idiot but why would anyone want to help you? Just a troll.

OP - Could VC be correct? I'm usually quicker off the mark but the version of your story that makes more sense to me is that there is no flat, no installer, no Compact SE and the whole thing is a fabrication.
Oh no. The Vokera SE is keeping me warm right now. Why would I make all this up?

Please enlighten us oh great one.

You figured out precisely squat.
Never underestimate the persistence of stupidity.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Precisely
Idiot, you have contributed sweet FA to this thread so why don't you FO you know-nothing fool. I have reported you to the mods as your tactic is to wreck threads. One man on the other thread wrote that you post pictures of your installs and they are poor. All fits.

As I wrote any condensation forming would be whisked away in the fan stream.

It's taken all weekend but I'll try once more,

THERE IS NO CONDENSATION FORMED IN THE COMBUSTION CHAMBER OF A LOW WATER CONTENT, COPPER FINNED HEAT EXCHANGER AS FOUND IN TYPICAL SE COMBIS AND SYSTEM BOILERS.
OK I will go with that as your experience states it does not happen. I just find it hard to believe that if return pipe water enters a boiler at say 5C into the boiler and the boiler is set to minimum there will be no condensation.
The fan clears POC's and doesn't clear condensate even in a condensing boiler. Worcester and Vaillant once made BF models of combi without fans, they didn't condense either.
My reasoning is that condensation does appear (it has to, physics says so) for a short period with the fan stream taking it away as it is forming. The burner box is in the fan air stream. That is why I see some non-condensing boiler flues dripping slightly on the landings of my block. In normal operation where a house or flat does not get that cold when the heating is off, and hence the temp' of the water in the radiator is not very low, and the non-condensing boiler is set high, any condensation will be minimum and whisked away immediately. I does form, it has to. It is just taken away immediately. In non-fan boilers as you mentioned, the heat of the burner box must deal with any drips. Drips would fall into very hot flame and turn to steam and out of the flue.
Not meaning to be rude but one could be forgiven for thinking you're being deliberately silly.
I am inquisitive, I am far from silly, as my responses show you. I am amazed at the attitude and silliness of the so-called professionals on this forum. This Dan guy is still trying the wreck threads. Why don't the mods close these people down?

Sponsored Links
Norcon? :LOL: His PTFE smeared jokes were a nonsense.

My installs hold their own don't worry.

I don't wreck the threads that hold merit. You are hear purely to annoy and wind up. Even VC has had enough and that says a lot. He is one of the nicest mild mannered people I know.

I also think my thanks count speaks volumes. Don't you think?

This Dan fellow does not know how to use a bender. The installs are full of needless elbows. Anyone can see that. Not very good. A true professional would be embarrassed to show them. I see why others were getting at you. Poor show.

As one old pipe fitter said to me, "you can always tell a poor fitter as he uses elbows everywhere". Just stop now. They look like copper push-fit elbows as well, like those B&Q sell but larger bores. . No need to show us any more thank you. :)

As one old pipe fitter said to me, "you can always tell a poor fitter as he uses elbows everywhere". Just stop now. They look like copper push-fit elbows as well, like those B&Q sell but larger bores. . No need to show us any more thank you. :)

What a w*****.

My lady doth protest too much. I thought some one asked to see pics of your work of art and this fabled communal landing with special rights over the laws of trespass.

But not a sausage from your good self. ;)

But not a sausage from your good self.
You will not get one as I do not dance to the tune of the irritating fool of a jester. Run along and stop infesting threads and learn how to use a bender. You have not once contributed ANYTHING to this thread.

You are very tiresome.

Oh no. The Vokera SE is keeping me warm right now. Why would I make all this up?

Why indeed? My guess is that you're just a fcking idiot. :rolleyes:

But not a sausage from your good self.
You will not get one as I do not dance to the tune of the irritating fool of a jester. Run along and stop infesting threads and learn how to use a bender. You have not once contributed ANYTHING to this thread.

It wasn't me that asked ;).

I can use a bender when required.

Did some funky bends on a length of 28mm a few weeks ago as it happens running the D2 on my nan's new unvented - taking it through the eaves, joists and soffets without any joints and down to the ground all neat and tidy with the correct fall.

You haven't come up with the bend radius yet... which would then lead onto how one would install primary pipe work in strictly defined spaces on a project where other considerations need to be made. As in having to fit X number of controls and system components into Y square meters of wall with Z number of other requirements from the client. take the first boiler in the piccies I posted. Do you know why everything was positioned in such a way?

No, of course you don't.

Well, the boiler had to go there due to the flueing restriction [sic]. Yes, anywhere else would breach distance regs to a boundary and also cause a nuisance to both the customer and the neighbour.

Underneath the boiler and pipe work is going to be a special bike rack. So everything was mounted at the correct height.

Now due to the width of the manifold, and the space on the wall, and the 35mm pipe work under the boiler, a couple of bends were inevitable.

Oh, and it's not push fit ;).

I like to think of my contributions as educational and challenging. Certainly making you think isn't it my dear boy.

I cant think why anyone is replying to this pratt, His writing style is so similar to dr drivel/water systems ect, just a wind up merchant me thinks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back