Football

:D Good Luck to Wigan for tomorrow...against ?? Newcastle Who-nited!!...

and to my beloved seasiders on Sunday at Bloomfield Road against 2nd placed MCFC....good luck, please please dont make it too humiliating.....4-nil i can cope with..... :cry:

View media item 25088 sea sea seasiders.....

Sponsored Links
Go go go MCFC 10-0 give them premier pretenders the pasting that NUFC are so woefully incapable of doing!!!!

and to my beloved seasiders on Sunday at Bloomfield Road against 2nd placed MCFC....good luck, please please dont make it too humiliating.....4-nil i can cope with..... :cry:

To be honest I would settle for 4-0 City win now myself Diane

Sponsored Links

Cheers Diane! Wigan vs Newcastle has history due to a feud involving Shearer, and some bad blood, hence when MOTD is on, and Shearer is on the panel, Wigan are usually last to appear...

I don't think Blackpool have too much to fear from Man City, really I don't, there have been derby style matches between them and Wigan, and that is the spirit that Blackpool plays, so I see Wigan getting a win, and Blackpool also winning. I can't see ManCity winning by 3-0 or more, if they are ahead they close up shop, hence why Wigan beat them 4-3. I see a decent 2-0 to Blackpool.

...oh wigan!!....gutted, should of been a good win!!....2 - nil up at half time!!....you were robbed.....Newcastle Shmoocastle!!....boo hiss!!!!.

Blackpool v MCFC, being called the prince and the paupers!!!....and Olly in the stands for being gobby......again....oh dear!!!!.....

Newcastle were very bad at defending, on the two goals, but Wigan had goals coming at them, on another day, should have won, but to draw in 90+4, gutted.

obmcfc - have you anything to add that actually refers to anything? We will see tomorrow when Blackpool turns you over I hope.

Newcastle were very bad at defending, on the two goals, but Wigan had goals coming at them, on another day, should have won, but to draw in 90+4, gutted.

obmcfc - have you anything to add that actually refers to anything? We will see tomorrow when Blackpool turns you over I hope.

MM yes I have added posts that refers to things (see above posts)

hard luck diane,think difference was strikers when we got chances we took them,hope u stay up n gd luck for rest of season apart from at city of course

hey im pretty pleased with that result!!!....tho............i note both MCFCs goal scorers got booked!!.......that should cancel their goals........!!..fairs fair!..... :D then BFC would have won!!......

well done MCFC.......!!

Blackpool is full of riot police...... 6 police bikes sitting on the M55 roundabout!.....me thinks they are expecting trouble!!

...oh wigan!!....gutted, should of been a good win!!....2 - nil up at half time!!....you were robbed.....Newcastle Shmoocastle!!....boo hiss!!!!.

Blackpool v MCFC, being called the prince and the paupers!!!....and Olly in the stands for being gobby......again....oh dear!!!!.....

Ha ha ha ha ha........... oh did i mention ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I have to say though that BFC were robbed on Sunday 1st was deffo not offside and MCFC's 1st (Tevez) def was offside. result should have been 3-2 Blackpool, that's football........ but NUFC, oh so sweet to snatch a draw in extra time!! Might even win one day!!

Sponsored Links
Back