Football

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a bet for England to win seven nil and that so called professional missed a simple penalty against a part time player. What a plonker.

Sponsored Links
fattony said:
what odds did you have, rubbish penalty

Ten pounds. Bet one of my brothers a tenner that would be the score.
He said keep the tenner otherwise he felt I would have been robbed by that prat.

Mind you that prat as I called him has more cash in the bank from playing football that I could hope to have if I worked for the next twenty years. So perhaps he is also a clever prat.

Sponsored Links
williams89 said:
.......Mind you that prat as I called him has more cash in the bank from playing football that I could hope to have if I worked for the next twenty years. So perhaps he is also a clever prat.

The R's girlfriend isn't too short ... 5' 3"

..Having earned a staggering £5 million in the last few months, largely thanks to a book deal and promotional agreements with Nike and Asda, Coleen can afford to splash out on her man...The 19-year-old gave her leading man a boost this week by presenting him with a £195,000 Aston Martin Vanquish. She decided to give him the luxurious 'supercar', which was featured in the James Bond flick Die Another Day, as a good luck gift before he heads off to the World Cup in Germany......
:eek: :D :D

Back