For all the contributers on here..are you or arnt you

Sponsored Links
Skilled 'Moany' Painter & Decorator. Started as an apprentice decorator, firm went bust 2yrs into it.. found £18 pw on the brushes better on the building sites than £4 pw (circia 1968 :) ) drifted into a factory on building maintenance side but found meself pipefittng, welding etc, interesting but pay dire. eventually escaped from brum down here to Dorset, did a bit of subbing, started on me own 1984. Doing great till the 90's slump knocked any ambitions and almost my home :evil: Since then content to work on private dwellings decorating & mantenance stuff...

Sponsored Links
I'm bored with my current job and fancy a change so I'm doing a 10 day course. The first 5 days are dentistry and the next 5 days are cookery to fall back on.

Although I haven't had any practical experience in either, on the advise of my tutor I have been practising by pulling nails out of wood (without the aid of a vise) and re-heating 2 day old pasties.

The guys running the course are great and they've even accepted a five year payment plan of £ 800.00/week to cover the cost of the course.

They say I'll get that back in no time once I become an NHS dentist or Kents best Michelin chef, the choice is mine.

They've also given me some great tips on writing my CV which should realy impress.

I'll let you know how I get on.

PS, the couse is great and if anyone wants to sign up

www.retrainripoffs.com

Back