Forbes ranks the UK

There are 15 examples from the BBC on that link I gave, somebody else did the searching I just used their list to save me time.
Here's 83 examples from the Guardian: https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=......0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.frggEWn-xao
I suspect that any source we give you will say doesn't count, so what's the point in spending time finding examples for you to simply dismiss them.

You do know listing the number of results proves nothing. Change it from Guardian to Telegraph and the term despite Brexit brings back 327 results, now are you saying the Telegraph is anti brexit? :ROFLMAO:

But using your impeccable logic on the BBC website using the search terms "despite brexit" returns 340 results and "pro brexit" returns 736 results.

So we can only draw two conclusions, either the BBC is pro Brexit or your argument has no merit. I offer the choice to you. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
There are 15 examples from the BBC on that link I gave, somebody else did the searching I just used their list to save me time.
Here's 83 examples from the Guardian: https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=......0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.frggEWn-xao
I suspect that any source we give you will say doesn't count, so what's the point in spending time finding examples for you to simply dismiss them.

Listing articles that mention Brexit is all very well, have you read any that show bias, I picked out a few and they are just plain old reporting, in fact a couple point out some positive benefits .

Forbes survey, sponsored by the Department for Exiting the European Union.

lol

I'd love to know how that is compiled, I really would. I'm 50/50 on the whole thing, but it seems ridiculous to rank a country in political turmoil as the best place to do business in the world.

Turmoil? This government isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Try Spain, Germany or Austria if you want to see political turmoil.

Forbes survey, sponsored by the Department for Exiting the European Union.

lol

I'd love to know how that is compiled, I really would. I'm 50/50 on the whole thing, but it seems ridiculous to rank a country in political turmoil as the best place to do business in the world.

Take it up with Forbes :idea:

(As a general point)
no doubt had the UK been ranked bottom in Europe or what ever , the Remoaners would be having a good :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Looks like the BBC decided to just not report this story as I cannot find it anywhere on their site.
Sky did though, but they had to add the 'despite brexit' tag.

"An annual ranking has declared the UK to be the best country for business next year, despite uncertainty over Brexit." - news.sky.com - 12:34, 20 December 2017

"An annual ranking has declared the UK to be the best country for business next year, despite the weather".

Also true.

Looks like the BBC decided to just not report this story as I cannot find it anywhere on their site.
Sky did though, but they had to add the 'despite brexit' tag.

"An annual ranking has declared the UK to be the best country for business next year, despite uncertainty over Brexit." - news.sky.com - 12:34, 20 December 2017

The BBC did not report that Austerity cuts have been responsible for an extra 120k deaths - even the DM, Telegraph reported those.

So is the BBC now pro Conservative?

Sponsored Links
Back