Ford Mondeo wiring diagram anyone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On my 2001 2L petrol mondeo the passenger side electric window has decided to stop closing by pressing and holding the keyfob close button, the other three windows still work. I noticed it has also stopped auto raising by using the drivers and passenger side window buttons (2nd click), the 1st click closes it OK manually. The window will still open in auto (keyfob and 2nd pos'n on button). Anyone got any ideas, wiring diagram etc?

Sponsored Links
Oh well, I got my hands on a Haynes manual today and it looks to me like the electronic gubbins which controls it is in with the window motor, so its going to be a pain to do as it means removing the foam skin from the inside of the door to get at it.

-------------------------------

For anyone else who has the same problem, for some reason the power must have been dropped to this one window but not the others. It is a common problem which also happens to all four windows when the battery is disconnected. It can be easily solved by re-configuring the the electric window module by a ford mechanic entering a code via the electric window switch.

Sponsored Links
Back