Forgot to ask Plumber if it was per half hour or fix rate??

Sponsored Links
What are you?
We are supposed to be easy going. Well I certainly have been since I retired, even over the past few weeks.

I think we are also supposed to be optimistic. My view has always been that optimists are just poorly informed individuals. :)

Creative. Well I have been known th create havoc. :D

I think I'm also well balanced, like yourself. Tony.

Did you know the symbol for Libra is the only one not depicted by an animal or human?

21st October is Trafalgar Day. I have a piece of oak from HMS Victory - somewhere.

Sponsored Links
I suppose we should be thankful for every birthday!

Now I prefer to forget them!

The only good news is that as a Libran I am well balanced and easy going!

The bad news is that most of the rest of the world does not share those advantages!

Last night at this little party there was this magistrate woman who is convinced that someone was reported to the authorities to be sectioned by her parents!

She has absolutely NO evidence that it was her parents yet she is convinced that it was! Very dangerous for a magistrate to be so blinkered and to jump to her own conclusions! She looked at me very sternly when I pointed out to her that she may well be wrong!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back