Free Atmos Training Day For DIYnot RGI's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I have been asked to set up a training day for this forums RGI's. Its 9-4 at our premises in Daventry let me know if your interested and I'll sort out some dates.

Andrew (Atmos Heating) :D

Sponsored Links
Thanks, although its better placed the the CC area of this site!

Give us a date and I will come!

To enable people from further away to get there I would prefer a later start like 10 am or at least 9.30 but I do know some on here like to get up early. For someone in Norwich its a slow drive.

Easier journey for me from London or Leamington.

Tony

Agile, If your coming from leaminton it's a doddle. We usually find people prefer to start at 9 and get away a little earlier. But if people generally say they would rather start later I am fine with that. See what responses people get.

Dave,

See you on the 17th! :)

Hi Guys,

I have been asked to set up a training day for this forums RGI's. Its 9-4 at our premises in Daventry let me know if your interested and I'll sort out some dates.

Andrew (Atmos Heating) :D

Alright Andy?
My 18Kw HRE SY better turn up tomorrow or I will be up to see you.
XL.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, although its better placed the the CC area of this site!

Give us a date and I will come!

To enable people from further away to get there I would prefer a later start like 10 am or at least 9.30 but I do know some on here like to get up early. For someone in Norwich its a slow drive.

Easier journey for me from London or Leamington.

Tony

Don't forget Scotland Andy!!! Some of the RGI big guns are banned from the combustion chamber pot, so posting up here is just fine.

Are you coming then Dick?

That will probably double the attendance with all those who would like to meet you!

There are plenty of hotels in Daventry but the Friendly Hotel is closed! Even the Crossroads Hotel in nearby Weedon!

If you fly to Birmingham then there is probably a train to Dav. I could probably collect you from the station. In your kilt you will be easily recognised!

Tony

Are you coming then Dick?

That will probably double the attendance with all those who would like to meet you!

There are plenty of hotels in Daventry but the Friendly Hotel is closed! Even the Crossroads Hotel in nearby Weedon!

If you fly to Birmingham then there is probably a train to Dav. I could probably collect you from the station. In your kilt you will be easily recognised!

Tony

Love to T, but a night in the Crossroads doesn't sound too great!! Is Benny still working there in his woolly hat.................Or has he now got a job with BG & calling himself Bengas.............. :LOL: :LOL:

It's years since I was in the Midlands, what lovely people.

I would be very interested in attending, dates permitting?

Can you 'pm' me with some details,

I thankyou.

DH

(I was intrigued by Agiles comment, from Norwich, do I go to Kings Lynn and turn left?, or what?, will I need a passport :confused: )

I think that was for my benefit DH

I think Agile will need a passport!

Our border patrols have been increased of late :LOL:

Don't know about Passport DH. Meeting Telly Tony Agile will be like meeting Royalty...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And meeting some of the other lads will be the first time you've met a queen...... :LOL: :LOL:

I'll come, date depending. The keyboard warrior from glasgow won't turn up, guaranteed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back