Free Atmos Training Day For DIYnot RGI's

I'll come, date depending. The keyboard warrior from glasgow won't turn up, guaranteed.

Aye you're right Micky, I'll not be there, my days of sitting there for half a days of sales drivel, a nice Lunch & then a couple of hours giving the appliance/ appliances a look over are far behind me, thank Gawd!!

So I hope you, Tonny, Andy & who ever else turns up have a good day.

I forgot to remember I'll not miss all the CC/CCCs daft questions & the poor boiler salesman having to explain the basics....ZZZZZZzzzzzz!!!!

Sponsored Links
Aye you're right Micky, I'll not be there, my days of sitting there for half a days of sales drivel, a nice Lunch & then a couple of hours giving the appliance/ appliances a look over are far behind me, thank Gawd!!

Isn't a nice lunch enough to get you out of your armchair?

And the chance to meet the likes of Telly Tony and Mickey and perhaps even the Scruff?

If Scruff needs further encouragement, I can arrange free B&B for him in Cov and we could have a nice curry in the evening either in Cov or in Nuneaton.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Another curry,I'm in for a day with a boiler then a balti.

agile, if you can get me free B&B I will come :LOL: ;)

btw is this the multi or the intercombi training?

Both I hope!

I can only give you the free B&B if Scruff declines his first refusal offer!

But remember it will need to include a balti during the evening ( for which you will need to contribute your share )

Tony

Keep my posted if you arrange a Scottish venue Andy. I'll get one of our chaps along to that.

Thanks for your kind offer Tony. But I'm feeling a bit sick at the thought of that weak, lookwarm English beer as I write this!!!

Currently I am working on the 17th of march which gas4you is booked on. If this is too soon I also have dates on 7th April and May 12th.

Let me know.

A

So I hope you, Tonny, Andy & who ever else turns up have a good day.

I forgot to remember I'll not miss all the CC/CCCs daft questions & the poor boiler salesman having to explain the basics....ZZZZZZzzzzzz!!!!

I should note... Atmos started as an installer company and I think the guys who have been on the course would back me up on saying it is a proper training course rather than a sales day. But I'll let folk speak for themselves.

:cool:

btw is this the multi or the intercombi training?

This will be an Inter Training Course however we can talk about the multi as well if you like. Just fire away the questions and see what our old guru can come up with. He has done most conceivable thing with out products so I have yet to find a question he can't answer.

:LOL:

Did I read somewhere that the Intercombi can be used on an existing vented CH system Andy? If so, can you please post up a PDF schematic showing that. Cheers mate.

Stockist! pah! We dispatch everything from Daventry for next day delivery, boilers spares the lot. That way you don't have to deal with some guy on a counter who doesn't know a flue pipe from a filling loop and had no idea what boiler spares are. :) We find it works pretty good. Added to that the same guy who gives you technical advise can pick and send your part so there is less chance of things going wrong. :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back