Free hotel and food and spending money !!

Sponsored Links
Great news, more of our fellow humans have escaped a brutal regime to live in the land of the free. Maybe they can help rebuild our economy.

The frenchies can get lost the British can look after me from now on ....... the jungle in France a Hotel in Britain...its a no brainer

Was I in danger in France yes they try to make me eat their food !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-Border-Force-crossing-English-Channel.html
You're reading the wrong comic.
Kent migrants: Untreated burns and nowhere to sleep - report
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59670176
You need to make a choice, either to keep abreast with the news, or read a comic for entertainment.

Did you read the Daily Mail article? I'm assuming you didn't because there is no mention of free hotels nor free food. And just £37.75 per week to buy everything that a human needs to have a reasonable standard of existence. Could you live on £37.75 per week?
So the elaboration of free hotels and free food was just you embellishing the Daly Mail article.
When someone feels the need to embellish a Daily Mail article about refugees, we know they're desperate.

Why is it plumbers that charge £100+vat an hour moan about people escaping war getting £38 a week.

Sponsored Links
Why is it plumbers that charge £100+vat an hour moan about people escaping war getting £38 a week.
You obviously know something the rest of us don't. Who exactly are the French at war with? Or, for that matter, the rest of the European countries these illegal scroungers have been through?

these illegal scroungers

These "illegal scroungers" want to work and rebuild their lives. The ones we see are usually the ones that had good jobs to save enough money to pay for their journey. Mostly hard grafters and families.

You obviously know something the rest of us don't. Who exactly are the French at war with? Or, for that matter, the rest of the European countries these illegal scroungers have been through?

oh that old trope.....that was predictable

So tell me, if you think they should not come to the UK, lets hear your argument why France should take them.

illegal scroungers
So you think these people travel many many miles in great danger, quite possibly paying smugglers thousands in order to get £38 a week in the UK

perhaps you can talk me through the logic of this?

I'd (legally) employ someone who has traveled 1000 miles across inhospitable countries and risked their life over a spotty kid who has only turned up because the Job Centre made him.
It does have to be said... "Illegal Scroungers" don't exist! They are not illegal if they apply for asylum. There is no law that makes them "illegal". They aren't scrounging as the amount is pitiful

I'd (legally) employ someone who has traveled 1000 miles across inhospitable countries and risked their life over a spotty kid who has only turned up because the Job Centre made him.
It does have to be said... "Illegal Scroungers" don't exist! They are not illegal if they apply for asylum. There is no law that makes them "illegal". They aren't scrounging as the amount is pitiful
Do the ones that slip through the gaping holes in our borders without detection claim asylum, or do they go and work illegally , and just claim asylum if they get rumbled ?

Do the ones that slip through the gaping holes in our borders without detection claim asylum, or do they go and work illegally , and just claim asylum if they get rumbled ?
The vast majority of illegal immigrants are visa overstayers. But the government can't be bothered with them.

They aren't scrounging
Lol.

If travelling 1000's of miles through 10 safe countries that they know they will get jack from, to one country that they know they will get everything from (including a free mobile to ring their mates up to give directions) is not scrounging, then I don't know what is. o_O

Lol.

If travelling 1000's of miles through 10 safe countries that they know they will get jack from, to one country that they know they will get everything from (including a free mobile to ring their mates up to give directions) is not scrounging, then I don't know what is. o_O
That old trope again. It's well documented why a very tiny minority of refugees cross Europe to reach UK. It's because they already speak some English (although I sometimes think that many speak better English than some of the posters on here), or because they have relatives here, or because they have skills that are required.
The vast majority of refugees stay in the first safe country in which they arrive, another large number settle in other European countries. Only a tiny minority risk the arduous crossing to reach UK.

The war in France ended over 70 years ago.
Remind fillyboy, festive and transam et al. They like to drag up 80 year old history, meanwhile they conveniently forget about UK's invasion of Egypt on a trumped up excuse, 70 years ago.

Sponsored Links
Back