Free hotel and food and spending money !!

The war in France ended over 70 years ago.
Yawn yawn yawn

people escaping war do not have to claim asylum in the first country they get to.

just because they come to UK via France does NOT mean they aren’t refugees.

Do all you refugee haters all read the same stuff, because you spout from the same hymn book.

Sponsored Links
Remind fillyboy, festive and transam et al. They like to drag up 80 year old history, meanwhile they conveniently forget about UK's invasion of Egypt on a trumped up excuse, 70 years ago.

yeah the french were involved in that as well

that’s why it went pear shaped any military caper involving the french scoundrels generally goes pear shaped

yeah the french were involved in that as well

that’s why it went pear shaped any military caper involving the french scoundrels generally goes pear shaped
So were the Isrealis.

Your hatred of foreigners is well noted.

So were the Isrealis.

Your hatred of foreigners is well noted.

Well Er yes Israel were involved along with the french and the Uk

you decided to omit french involvement in one of yer previous posts

I just clarified French involvement

;)

your hatred of the UK is well noted

Sponsored Links
Well Er yes Israel were involved along with the french and the Uk

you decided to omit french involvement in yer previous post

I just clarified French involvement

;)

your hatred of the UK is well noted
We were discussing historic involvement of UK in dubious historic events.
Therefore there was no need to mention other nations involvement in such dubious events.

Except you did, due to your hatred of foreigners.

We were discussing historic involvement of UK political parties in dubious historic events.
Therefore there was no need to mention other nations involvement in such dubious events.

Except you did, due to your hatred of foreigners.

oh :LOL::ROFLMAO:

well I just thought you were ignorant of the fact that the french were involved in the suez caper

obviously you knew than ?

but decided to omit it :ROFLMAO:

oh :LOL::ROFLMAO:

well I just thought you were ignorant of the fact that the french were involved in the suez caper

obviously you knew than ?

but decided to omit it :ROFLMAO:
I decided other country's involvement (France and Israel) in UK's dubious historic events was irrelevant.
USA were kind of involved in that they were angry about being excluded. I didn't mention that either because I thought that was irrelevant also.

Yawn yawn yawn

people escaping war do not have to claim asylum in the first country they get to.

Do all you refugee haters all read the same stuff, because you spout from the same hymn book.
Perhaps vinty is under the impression that those seeking to be with their UK residing family/friends, ought to fly in first class?

I decided other country's involvement (France and Israel) in UK's dubious historic events was irrelevant.
USA were kind of involved in that they were angry about being excluded. I didn't mention that either because I thought that was irrelevant also.

oh well that’s cleared that up than
:ROFLMAO:

Best not to mention french involvement :idea:

I under stand ;) ;)

That old trope again. It's well documented why a very tiny minority of refugees cross Europe to reach UK. It's because they already speak some English (although I sometimes think that many speak better English than some of the posters on here), or because they have relatives here, or because they have skills that are required.
The vast majority of refugees stay in the first safe country in which they arrive, another large number settle in other European countries. Only a tiny minority risk the arduous crossing to reach UK.
You lost me at "minority of refugees" [trying to get to UK] and "already speak some English".

And as for "risk the arduous crossing" as opposed to "sneak in illegally". Oh please.

Fact is, they follow the rainbow all the way to that pot of gold at Dover.

oh well that’s cleared that up than
:ROFLMAO:

Best not to mention french involvement :idea:

I under stand ;) ;)
Nor Israeli, nor USA, in the context of the topical discussion, which you hijacked to demonstrate your aversion to foreigners.

You lost me at "minority of refugees" [trying to get to UK] and "already speak some English".

And as for "risk the arduous crossing" as opposed to "sneak in illegally". Oh please.

Fact is, they follow the rainbow all the way to that pot of gold at Dover.
Do you still read "Ideology of Nigel Forage" at bedtime?
You appear to remember his mantra very well.

Not to worry, with a bit of luck there'll be enough English-speaking refugees to allow the usual understanding of what "minority of refugees" means.

Yawn yawn yawn

They may be refugees but when they leave France they aren't escaping war.
According to your logic all those "refugees" on the Belarus border should be allowed to enter Poland unhindered.

They may be refugees but when they leave France they aren't escaping war.
Only those who wish to refuse hospitality to refugees are claiming that they are escaping war in France.
Everyone else knows that there is no war in France, it's war in their country of origin from what they're escaping.

According to your logic all those "refugees" on the Belarus border should be allowed to enter Poland unhindered.
Strictly speaking, yes they should be allowed to enter Poland. But as Belarus invited them into Belarus, it seems reasonable to insist that Belarus now accommodates them.

Denial is not the river these illegals sail up on their way to Dover.

To sum up, travel through 10 safe countries on your escape from harm. Then pay thousands to criminals to be sneaked in illegally, even though you could be brought in legally if you are genuine and make the legal application. Lose your documents on the way, the very documents all genuine people would be certain to hang on to. Be male.

Riiiiiiight. Definitely genuine asylum cases, not migrants chancing it at all.

Sponsored Links
Back