Free photographs of Yorkshire

Y

yaleguy3

I studied photography at school and went on to exhibit in the Mall galleries in London as an artist however daily toil took over and the world of real work. However I have been taking digital photos recently which I would love to share free for all enjoyment. It is free to copy any picture for personal use such as wallpaper.

So here are a load of free pics on a website I just created today.
There is only one small condition. Total personal and private use. ie download to look at at your own leasure or use for wallpapers on your pc or phone with my blessing.

Should you want to forward a picture use it commercially or use it as part of a website or social media I have suggested a £2 donation in an honesty box fashion. Otherwise look at them download them all use them as wallpaper or view them in your own slideshows totally freely..:) er thats if you think they are any good of course
see the website...
http://harrogateimages.webs.com/

This is a totally new project for me :D

Sponsored Links
Fab pics mate of a beautiful county and its towns and cities (educated in York so lived there for 3 years) :p
Almost as enchanting as Northumberland :D
Wishing you success with this venture!
John :)

Bloomin eck thanks!!
It's a toe in the water exercise with a free website but who knows eh? Thanks for your comment most appreciated.. :D

Harrogate was a favourite haunt of mine and friends.

Strange people live up that end.

Sponsored Links
So much to choose from :p
We sweaty bikers appreciate Ribblehead and Hawes etc, Dent Dale et al but Coverdale is the one for me :D

So much to choose from :p
We sweaty bikers appreciate Ribblehead and Hawes etc, Dent Dale et al but Coverdale is the one for me :D

Sweaty as in wearing leathers or sweaty as in pedalling? :D
Yep there is an abundance of both scenery and riding challenges out there. The only downside on a pushbike is riding through fresh cowcrap without mudguards...hmmm green porridge.. :cry:

Its a bit of a cheek really by me as its almost impossible to take a bad photo any day or time of year you will find something. I have only scratched the surface with these few shots. Didn't even get out of the car for some of them. :eek:

Thanks for the images some really nice ones on there...
I love photography....but of course my images are mainly of beautiful Cornwall :)

Thanks for the images some really nice ones on there...
I love photography....but of course my images are mainly of beautiful Cornwall :)

Thanks for that reply Susie - You know I love Cornwall too - went down there every year for a week and always took my camera , fabulous down there too and very reminicent of up here in Yorkshire. If we had your Coastline instead of our muddy crumbling fields it would be perfect up here.
I used to always stop in a rented appartment in St Ives . Used to go down loaded up with mountain bike, surfboard, trainers walking boots and camera so that there was always something I could do regardless of the weather..(which as you know isn't always great unfortunately)
I had some fantastic Corwall pics once too but I never kept then they have dissapeared along with whatever expired laptop or lost usb stick they were on. I ought to head down and make a serious attempt at capturing some shots. I always said I would retire one day down there painting seagulls for the grockles.

Some great pics on there Susie and I love they way you don't just take the obvious and look for unusual pictures too. You use the forms of the trees etc to create movement. great :D

I like taking pictures where the framing of the picture by objects within it draw you in to look..well I think thats what I try to do..lol

Many thanks to all of you who even though not commenting have looked at my pictures :D

Thanks again I see quite a few of my pictures have been viewed :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back