Free timber one year on

Sponsored Links
Did,nt they end up mulching last years rainforest? Why don't they people take it for a bit of DIY or whatever,in Cornwall it's a tradition to re cycle washed up's

Sponsored Links
:D wonder what happened to the last lot, did they sell it or just burn it?

well, the cost of it all! you wood think they wood be more careful, it's not like it grows on trees you know!

Its not one of those great big log trains down the river jobs is it except its the sea this time

they spent a fortune policing it and then clearing it. it was shredded for use in various board products i think.

there is as much if not more at the end of the yard in the creek on the cumberland river

just have to nick the truck when she is asleep drive down the neigbours yard (with permission) hoy a choker on and haul one out

chain saw comes in handy mind :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

they policed the beaches to stop general public from helping themselves,then they spent a fortune piling it up on the beach,and then i heard some joker set fire to it :D

still i wonder how much will wash up on the beaches of newhaven through to hastings and beyond.

Damn it's moving away from us...

Just about finished last years salvage, so could have done with some more... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back