FREEVIEW BOX

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can I connect a freeview digital box to a satellite dish. Only the connection from the dish wire is a srew connection and my freeview box does not have one of these connections?

Sponsored Links
nope.

and if you could wouldnt do any good, satelite dish if for ..............satelite. satelite dish is poiting towards satelite sky is bounced off.

freeview comes from upgraded tv transmitters

Get a second hand Sky digibox from eBay for around £20 and enjoy over 100 free to view channels from the satellite.

swaring said:
Can I connect a freeview digital box to a satellite dish.
Are you going to create another topic to ask this question, or will you be stopping after just the two?

Sponsored Links
Can I connect a freeview digital box to a satellite dish.

Yes*. Whilst you're at it, why not try plugging your toaster into the phone socket, and put dishwashing tablets in the tumble dryer? All of these suggestions will work equally as well as yours. (*i.e. won't work)

Goody. What do you reckon to me idea of doubling up on pipes & cables by electrifying the hot & cold pipes?

Of course, the hot would have to be live & the cold neutral. The only problem I'm having is using the old live colour - "red" = hot.

This might be the downfall of my system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back