Friends ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if I am being dim - but how did people become 'friends' with members who have a 'private profile' ? e.g. JohnD is listed as a 'friend' of at least one member, but he has a 'private' profile so how was it arranged ?

BTW, JohnD is such an exemplary member (intellectual, knowledgeable, witty and never nasty) that he is going to end up with hundreds of wannabe friends !

To JohnD - don't worry, I am not going to ask to be a 'friend', but I stand by my comments about you. You are a good guy and a credit to the forum. Take a bow....

Perry

Sponsored Links
You will not be able to make contact if the profile is private but you could always hijack a post and ask 'please sir can be your friend'? :LOL:

Sorry if I am being dim - but how did people become 'friends' with members who have a 'private profile' ? e.g. JohnD is listed as a 'friend' of at least one member, but he has a 'private' profile so how was it arranged ?

BTW, JohnD is such an exemplary member (intellectual, knowledgeable, witty and never nasty) that he is going to end up with hundreds of wannabe friends !

To JohnD - don't worry, I am not going to ask to be a 'friend', but I stand by my comments about you. You are a good guy and a credit to the forum. Take a bow....

Perry

creep! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think it's something that needs changing, I'll look into it.

Back