Frightening

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The world can only be a better place once cannabis & hemp are accepted.

Cannabis has achieved astonishing results on many illnesses

Including
Epilepsy
MS
Dementia
Etc

However prolonged use of skunk can lead to psychosis:

"Previous studies have linked cannabis use to psychosis, a mental-health problem involving hallucinations and delusion, of which schizophrenia is a common cause. The latest research confirms estimates that people who smoke the drug daily are three times as likely to suffer from psychosis and those who use the strongest forms every day are five times as likely to develop it."

A quite high % of ISIS terrorists involved in UK attacks have been found to be heavy users.

True, I smoked and was a ******, but had the intelligence to stop.

Look, it's not about intelligence or willpower, try using either of those to cure cancer or Diarrhea, (that's a word the spelling of which has always defeated me), it's an illness, like any other.
I've been off work a lot of this week with a heart related condition, the NHS have so far been fantastic by the way, and sitting unfortunately close to the reception area was able to hear most peoples ailments, apart from several women who described unpleasant symptoms of 'womens problems' (I'm not going there) I can honestly say that for every ten people that were there, I heard the word 'anxiety' at least 8 out of 10 times, maybe it's the modern world, social media, I don't know. But I'm guessing that if you were a doctor, you'd tell them to pull themselves together.

or smoking weed.

I wouldn't rule it out, you could be right. With age comes wisdom (sometimes) and I personally think there are far more pressures on 'younger' people than my generation who were born in the 50's and started their working lives in the 70's. That could be a good topic for a debate.

However prolonged use of skunk can lead to psychosis:

"Previous studies have linked cannabis use to psychosis, a mental-health problem involving hallucinations and delusion, of which schizophrenia is a common cause. The latest research confirms estimates that people who smoke the drug daily are three times as likely to suffer from psychosis and those who use the strongest forms every day are five times as likely to develop it."

A quite high % of ISIS terrorists involved in UK attacks have been found to be heavy users.

The quote "The latest research confirms estimates" should immediately ring alarm bells.

The ONLY evidence based thorough research into anything related to medicine is carried out by big pharma. Big pharma cannot patent cannabis, therefore it carries out no research.

The only (credible) research ever done that refers to cannabis use & psychosis is one very loose collating of statistics which has been taken totally out of context & used as 'propaganda' by your MSM.

Cannabis does not cause mental health issues, but it's useful to promote that agenda by a government that is under funding mental health care.

Another very interesting book for those who can read is "Chasing the Scream" by Johann Hari. A book which is so full of truth that the MSM had to get very creative in its attempts to debunk it.

Read "The Emporer Wears No Clothes" & "Chasing the Scream" & your eyes will be opened to the truth about drugs & not the propaganda that you have been fed since December 17, 1914, the actual date that the so called "War on Drugs" started.

Does anyone here know which is the most dangerous, the most powerful, the most addictive drug ever known ???

It has killed or maimed more people than all of the other drugs put together, it can financially ruin it's addicts yet the 'high' has been compared to your first orgasm X 10.

From the Wikipeadia article on "The Emporer Wears No Clothes" . . . .

If all fossil fuels and their derivatives, as well as trees for paper and construction were banned in order to save the planet, reverse the Greenhouse Effect and stop deforestation; then there is only one known annually renewable natural resource that is capable of providing the overall majority of the world's paper and textiles; meet all of the world's transportation, industrial and home energy needs, while simultaneously reducing pollution, rebuilding the soil, and cleaning the atmosphere all at the same time... and that substance is -- the same one that did it all before -- Cannabis Hemp... Marijuana!

The bounty is now $100,000 for anyone who can disprove any fact in the book, which I'm confidant the experts here can achieve quite easily. That's $100,000 dollars for the Xmas party :)

What is REALLY frightening is the fact that they ever banned it in the first place.

From the Wikipeadia article on "The Emporer Wears No Clothes" . . . .

If all fossil fuels and their derivatives, as well as trees for paper and construction were banned in order to save the planet, reverse the Greenhouse Effect and stop deforestation; then there is only one known annually renewable natural resource that is capable of providing the overall majority of the world's paper and textiles; meet all of the world's transportation, industrial and home energy needs, while simultaneously reducing pollution, rebuilding the soil, and cleaning the atmosphere all at the same time... and that substance is -- the same one that did it all before -- Cannabis Hemp... Marijuana!

The bounty is now $100,000 for anyone who can disprove any fact in the book, which I'm confidant the experts here can achieve quite easily. That's $100,000 dollars for the Xmas party :)

What is REALLY frightening is the fact that they ever banned it in the first place.
Agree that cannabis/hemp has 101 uses, I use hemp seed when fishing, cannabis oil does seem to be beneficial, but the op here was regarding the smoking of it, which is ,to most, anti social, and more than likely detrimental to those who smoke it.

People often state that cannabis use is no worse than consuming alcohol. That may be true but it appears that many cannabis users need to consume it at various times throughout the day, every day e.g before work, during the working day, before driving etc) whereas most (not all) alcohol users manage to restrict it to the evening.

Sponsored Links
Back