Frightening

Sponsored Links
Pure and simple observation will suffice. The number of people encounterd during the day who stink of weed vs the number who stink of alcohol.

So you encounter people on the street and going about their business, and have no reliable statistics.

How does it compare with the number of drunks asleep on their sofas or huddled in doorways, or dazed in spoonies, or propped up in a hospital bed peeing blood, that you don't encounter?

Or the ones that have already died?

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news...rved-as-a-warning-from-history-20191123191076

JD WETHERSPOON pubs are to be preserved as a warning to future generations, it has emerged.

The chain of low-cost pubs for hard-drinking alcoholics is to be taken over by the World Heritage Organisation and turned into a series of haunting but instructive tourist attractions.

A WHO spokesman said: “Anyone who’s visited a Wetherspoons knows it’s a stain on Britain’s proud history that must never be repeated.

“Visitors will be shown around the sticky carpets of perfectly preserved Wetherspoons pubs, allowed to look at the disturbingly cheap menus, and will come to understand the soul-crushing terror of being in such a place.

“Where we can we’ll get former regulars to show them around, sharing stories of their harrowing time within its walls drinking pitchers of Mango Monster Mash, but so few of them have survived.

“Critics say it’s a tasteless way to commemorate the millions of Britons who spent their lives in Wetherspoons, but we think it’s the best way to keep their memory alive.”

Sponsored Links
People often state that cannabis use is no worse than consuming alcohol. That may be true but it appears that many cannabis users need to consume it at various times throughout the day, every day e.g before work, during the working day, before driving etc) whereas most (not all) alcohol users manage to restrict it to the evening.
What a load of twaddle.

We have been working for the quakers in one of there church type buildings

Am a key holder :cool:

They have AA meetings there

As has been pointed out the war on drugs was lost a long time ago. So the only solution left is control and advice. The benefits massively outway the negatives IMHO. If say cocaine was made legal tomorrow, I wouldn't be queuing to buy any, nor would most I suspect.

Michael Gove and his buddies seem to be able to hold down a job, though perhaps we now know why they seem a bit loopy.

It may be that he's cut down on cocaine now, and taken up something else. How would we know?

Does anyone here know which is the most dangerous, the most powerful, the most addictive drug ever known ???

It has killed or maimed more people than all of the other drugs put together, it can financially ruin it's addicts yet the 'high' has been compared to your first orgasm X 10.
Not sure about most addictive but when 'my mates friends brothers cousins friends' used to do Salvia in a chillum or bong. Fck me have you seen anyone take a few hit's on that stuff. Its akin to being fired from a human canon at ballistic speed into a kaleidoscopic time warp whilst being batted round the head with a cricket bat. Check it out on youtube, it turns normal people into proper dribbling wrecks for a few minutes. Mental stuff, never for me thanks v much.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=salvia

Not sure about most addictive but when 'my mates friends brothers cousins friends' used to do Salvia in a chillum or bong. Fck me have you seen anyone take a few hit's on that stuff. Its akin to being fired from a human canon at ballistic speed into a kaleidoscopic time warp whilst being batted round the head with a cricket bat. Check it out on youtube, it turns normal people into proper dribbling wrecks for a few minutes. Mental stuff, never for me thanks v much.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=salvia

Ive got some sage in the garden, will that get me high!

Sponsored Links
Back