Frightening

Sponsored Links
You can't tell me when a sniffer dog points out a find, it is a signal that only the handler 'should' be able to spot. This is because sniffer dogs still need lots of exercise when off duty & I'm told they point like crazy when out in a crowd.

there were a couple of yoofs on a bench blatantly puffing away. Not exactly subtle as that stuff stinks and fag smoke is much more pleasant in comparison

Something that sedates young people that might otherwise be getting drunk and fighting seems a good thing to me.

Our towns would be far more pleasant places at chucking out time if everybody was stoned off their rockers.
And as it gives people the munchies, takeaways would do a roaring trade.

Sponsored Links
do you think it's as bad as alcohol?

Maybe we should have a licensed, regulated trade, where the product meets approved standards and is not sold to children.

The only people who have cause to dislike this change are the people making money out of the illegal trade.

For all of you who think you know about cannabis, I ask that you at least glance at the book "The Emporer Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer. It can be obtained FOC as an ebook, but it is so sought after that most of you could only ever stumble across the ripped off paid for versions. I guess this is a test of how internets savvy you actually are.

There is a bounty of $50.000 for anyone who can disprove any of the facts that the book mentions.

The world can only be a better place once cannabis & hemp are accepted. Hemp especially. If you can ever be bothered to seek truth then this is it.

Please don't spout your uninformed nonsense, which is only learned from the sources that have sought to suppress this 'miracle' compound for more than 100yrs.

For all of you who think you know about cannabis, I ask that you at least glance at the book "The Emporer Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer. It can be obtained FOC as an ebook, but it is so sought after that most of you could only ever stumble across the ripped off paid for versions. I guess this is a test of how internets savvy you actually are.

There is a bounty of $50.000 for anyone who can disprove any of the facts that the book mentions.

The world can only be a better place once cannabis & hemp are accepted. Hemp especially. If you can ever be bothered to seek truth then this is it.

Please don't spout your uninformed nonsense, which is only learned from the sources that have sought to suppress this 'miracle' compound for more than 100yrs.
Would you, or would you let any of your loved ones get in a car, the driver of which, stinks of weed and is smoking a massive joint ?

Would you, or would you let any of your loved ones get in a car, the driver of which, stinks of weed and is smoking a massive joint ?

Absolutely not.

Where are you coming from & where is your line of thought going?

Do you think that being stoned on weed & drunk on alcohol are so inherently different that you can do certain things on one yet not the other ?

Do you think really that the large proportion of cannabis users also happen to be fukwits?

Do you think really that the large proportion of cannabis users also happen to be fukwits?
Is the latter part of your sentence a prerequisite for the first part ? I think so. Taking cannabis oil is not the same as smoking skunk, in the same way that being prescribed morphine for pain relief is not like shooting up with heroin.Pot smokers, as you so eloquently put it, are fukwits.As are alcoholics.

Pot smokers, as you so eloquently put it, are fukwits.As are alcoholics.

I've known a couple of people over many years who died from alcoholism, neither were fukwits, on the contrary both were successful intelligent high functioning individuals. Through knowing them I've also met recovering alcoholics, people who with the help of organisations like AA have become sober and remained that way for twenty plus years.
Addiction is an illness, a disease for which there is effectively no cure. It's also an illness where there are no social barriers, sure, if you go to an AA meeting in Croydon, you may expect to see more people from the poorer classes but go to an AA meeting in Beaconsfield and you will find Doctors, Solicitors and any number of other professionals, Chelsea is the one to attend if you want to meet a few celebs.

Perhaps tomorrow, when you have some free time you should visit your local hospital and take a walk along a few wards asking people why they're in there,
Cancer?, you must be a ****** mate.
Parkinsons?, you must be a ****** mate.

I've known a couple of people over many years who died from alcoholism, neither were fukwits, on the contrary both were successful intelligent high functioning individuals. Through knowing them I've also met recovering alcoholics, people who with the help of organisations like AA have become sober and remained that way for twenty plus years.
Addiction is an illness, a disease for which there is effectively no cure. It's also an illness where there are no social barriers, sure, if you go to an AA meeting in Croydon, you may expect to see more people from the poorer classes but go to an AA meeting in Beaconsfield and you will find Doctors, Solicitors and any number of other professionals, Chelsea is the one to attend if you want to meet a few celebs.

Perhaps tomorrow, when you have some free time you should visit your local hospital and take a walk along a few wards asking people why they're in there,
Cancer?, you must be a ****** mate.
Parkinsons?, you must be a ****** mate.
With all the health warnings, why would any person start smoking, drinking, doing drugs ?Back in the 40's 50's 60's it was "cool" to smoke and drink, so people did as they knew of no drawbacks, then drugs became more prevalent (been around for ages), eventually the health implications were made aware so these habits were frowned upon. Younger people are now not eating meat because of health warnings so fear over your health can draw you away from these things. You can be intelligent, but still be a ******.

Sponsored Links
Back