Fused Spur Switch for Alarm

Sponsored Links
It strikes me that you're as bad as each other.

That is of course your entitled opinion. However I do not use test equipment that dose not pick up earth faults.
This is a classic case of a professional trying to guide a misguided person and being slated for it.

Such a shame as we ( a few of us) have managed to give Yale/Sky new knowledge in the past.

Sponsored Links
Alarm - I actually don't understand why you keep making things up. It's really weird behaviour that just makes you look stupid.

Alarm - I actually don't understand why you keep making things up. It's really weird behaviour that just makes you look stupid.

A few people have noticed him doing that.

I think it just makes him look like an aggressive bully who has no respect for the truth.

I remember when I politely pointed out a discrepancy, and he rudely said "Read the page properly...You clearly need either new glasses or someone to explain the chart to you." even though I was in fact correct and he was in fact wrong.

Some people are just like that.

I think it just makes him look like an aggressive bully who has no respect for the truth.

I remember when I politely pointed out a discrepancy, and he rudely said "Read the page properly...You clearly need either new glasses or someone to explain the chart to you." even though I was in fact correct and he was in fact wrong.

Some people are just like that.

I'm more handsomer than what he is and he's well jell. :p

WOW - I was surprised to see so many replies and views for my post but then when I checked it was .........nevermind :D

Anyway, a big thank you to 'RF Lighting' and 'Alumni' for providing a very clear answer. I'm breaking into the lighting circuit which has never tripped, so I guess it should be fine. Maybe at somepoint in the future I can run a cable directly from the consumer unit to Fused Spur and then the Alarm Panel.

Thanks for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back