G2-12 Battery Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Just wondered if anyone can assist.
For a while now on my Galaxy G2-12 I keep getting alerts approx every 24 hours (which i assume is a self test interval) of:
+BAT MIS
-BAT MIS
-BATTERY
+BATTERY
I've changed the main backup battery and all batteries in all Wireless devices - PIR, Door Contacts, Smoke detectors
However i am still receiving the alert.
What else could it be? Panel is approx 8 years old and no other issues.
thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It's one thing to check and rule out. Also check the spade connectors are on the battery securely and not loose.
If you can take battery charging voltage reading if you have a multimeter should be around 13.68v . I've seen soon galaxy panels with charging voltages inexcess of 14volts.

It's one thing to check and rule out. Also check the spade connectors are on the battery securely and not loose.
If you can take battery charging voltage reading if you have a multimeter should be around 13.68v . I've seen soon galaxy panels with charging voltages inexcess of 14volts.
whats the difference between the 2 battery events? i love firmware/software testing - whoever wrote it needs to do a better description! lol

Event log descriptions.
This may be one for galaxyguy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220811-182047_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20220811-182047_Photo Editor.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 58

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back