Galaxy Flex 20

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a flex 20 panel with a strange error. (Not sure what it is).

Panel is bought and installed by me, I don´t have a service contract. I´m using RF units only.

It has been working perfectly until now (or stil is except the error).
My main door with a magnetic contact (DO800M) is programmed as Part-Final zone.

When I set the system (full or part doesn´t matter) the panel displays 1021 Entré (which is my main door)
Whith the choices [esc] to cancel and [enter] to override.

If I override the system sets and everything is fine. I´ve triggered the system via the main door and it works.

Nothing shows up in the log and the magnetic contact seems to work.

Any idéa why I recieve this error (or warning rather...)?

Sponsored Links
Maybe not much help but is the 1021 the actual address for your door sensor? If I'm correct then it's not giving you a message at all tho, merely displaying "door sensor number 1021 entre".

My Galaxy is a different model but if I have any zones on "soak test" the panel gives me similar choices when I set it ie [ > ] (which is also the "A" button) to view soak zones or [ enter ] for no. The alarm sets as normal when [enter] is pressed. However any zones on soak won't trigger the alarm, but only log the "soak" event.

Thank you for your reply

You are correct that 1021 is the adress of my door sensor.
You might have i point that the panel is informing me that 1021 is a Part-Final zone.

I did check the Soak meny and I haven´t selected any zones on soak test.

I made a test and changed the xone to final and the result was the same exept the display just changed to 1021 Part with the same options [esc] or [ent]

I´ve done some fine tuning last couple of days might have changed some parameter.....which has led to this message when setting... :oops: would like to remove it again though....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back