Gammons 4 London

OIP.9XZYQiIwU6Pp7YSbvIXLzgHaEo

Here's another Gammon,..... Females can be Gammons I think?

Close. That's just pork of the can't be educated variety.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Here comes Noseall the flag barer and defender of ethnic slurs.. sorry i mean sir virtue signaller of wokeford . (y)

Any middle aged person of white can be a gammon if they rant enough to cause the aforementioned pink complex skin aka gammon. It's not a self infliction it's a derogatory slur. Just as other terms referring to ones skin colour? Making it 'of Gammon' or Gammon it's the intent it doesn't lessen the offensive.

Don't be offended in this fair and equal society we live in today. Anyone can be a Gammon. Its our right.

Here we have the Lovely Diane Abbot. AKA Gammon Steak Diane

OIP.gKEJ1kPU2OiKEsWlCf-3OgHaIR
Red Diane

OIP.2xq4PQCJY3nK6TxD3H_0yAHaJ4
A Darker shade of Diane

upload_2020-11-14_4-26-22.jpeg
A Yellow but not Mellow Diane.

OIP.ovwQj301ignwUt5sCIO2dQHaE8
Angry Hippo Diane.

OIP.grTLlTWyCfFqC-KdacJ96QHaE8
Balanced and calm Diane. (Im not sure what she's doing here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Me neither. I never had her down as an angry white right wing, Dail Mail reading/believing male AKA - gammon.

She's certainly not white, Red and yellow but not white. That would be offensive calling her white (Or Male)

Here we have the Lovely Diane Abbot. AKA Gammon Steak Diane
As much as is find Abbott irritating with her smug slow way of talking, she has faced terrible hatred, abuse and racism in her career.

she has faced terrible hatred, abuse and racism in her career.
Hatred like when an anonymous internet poster insists on clumsily vomiting his hatred into a thread, a post completely unrelated to the thread topic?

Good ole affable bodd.

As much as is find Abbott irritating with her smug slow way of talking, she has faced terrible hatred, abuse and racism in her career.

If we claim to want rid of this hatred then we all need to practice what we preach. Its either all or nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hatred like when an anonymous internet poster insists on clumsily vomiting his hatred into a thread, a post completely unrelated to the thread topic?

Good ole affable bodd.

How is it unrelated. ? Do you understand what hatred is. Sometimes you need a poke in the eye.

Sometimes you need a poke in the eye.
More hatred from affable bodd.

Next, bodd will be starting a thread spouting false accusations about an innocent poster and laced with sympathy invoking rhetoric, just to compound and garner more hatred towards the innocent poster.

Last edited:
If we claim to want rid of this hatred then we all need to practice what we preach. Its either all or nothing.
Ah, the 'im going to pick on a black person because someone else used a term i don't like' defense. Classic.

Sponsored Links
Back