Sensible northerner accidentally interviewed by BBC

Sponsored Links
Never denied Brexit could cause economic damage.It will recover!.

No I do not agree Brexit will be terrible forever!
So you agree that Brexit could cause economic damage and be terrible, but claim it won't be 'forever'?

Could you put a timescale on when this economic damage will be righted, and when the UK will 'recover'?

Could you also tell us what you would consider to be a 'recovery'?

Is it whether the economy gets back to the same level to before leaving?

Or do you value rate it in relation to average/expected growth rates?

Never denied Brexit could cause economic damage.It will recover!...doubts about you.And as usual twisting posts to suit your twisted responses .
you were the one trying to twist, trying to highlight the word 'if'.

now you are doubling down saying you never denied Brexit would cause economic damage.

All brexiteers have moved their goalposts, in 2016 it was 'sunlit uplands', and 'the easiest deal in history'

All that I see is yet another example of our MSM selectively broadcasting whatever agenda they want us to think & believe in.

Sponsored Links
Never denied Brexit could cause economic damage.

that's not true.

Project fear

Project fear alive and well

Yes,pessimistic paper shuffling gloom merchant remoaners

Remoaners project fear.

..There will be no customs,,phone price hiking,etc ,because UK will just reciprocate all the hikes...

Vote for who? Labour?
LoL. Hardly any wonder. steptoe is promising a 4 day week.
That's the real cliff edge. This country being run by a bunch of loons.

So why did you vote for them?

I take it you can't respond to the Drs comments, it figures. You would rather he treats your mum or dad or family in the corridor.

Vote for who? Labour?
LoL. Hardly any wonder. steptoe is promising a 4 day week.
That's the real cliff edge. This country being run by a bunch of loons.

A 4 day week. That's the extra money for the NHS gone in a single stroke, existing staff will sell their extra day to an 'agency', and just who owns these agencies that are taking close to a billion out of the nhs.

This country being run by a bunch of loons.

Yes, the Conservatives.

They made nursing a degree, then charged nursing students tuition fees -numbers of applicants dropped.

So most nurses come from Europe -heres an idea make immigration toxic and weaken pound with brexit carp

Result 30,000 nurse shortage NHS
Solution: pay double to have agency staff.

Tory logic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4 day week -great utopian idea and automation might bring that one day..... but total loon policy at this time.
A bonkers Labour idea

exactly, there is no shortage of nurses.
Yes there is -NHS cant get enough staff even with agency and NHS cant persuade agency staff to move to NHS contract, unlike when they used to recruit from EU.

Another failure by brexit gushing immigration hating Tories.

Yes there is -NHS cant get enough staff even with agency and NHS cant persuade agency staff to move to NHS contract, unlike when they used to recruit from EU.

Another failure by brexit gushing immigration hating Tories.

The agencies don't appear to be short of staff, and many agency staff are on nhs contracts, four or five days on the nhs and a weekender for the agency, nice earner. I cant for the life of me think of another employer who would countenance this.

Sponsored Links
Back