Gammons 4 London

More hatred from affable bodd.

Next, bodd will be starting a thread spouting false accusations about an innocent poster and laced with sympathy invoking rhetoric, just to compound and garner more hatred towards the innocent poster.

Your a horrible man who's full of hate. I sucked you in this morning because your horrible attitude against people who think differently to you.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
more pointless hatred from affable bodd.

OIP.iUROY-_7u6vcFk5-sPmiXAHaE8

Explain what a Gammon is?
Yes I get it, it's a term used for white people only. So your response is to lay into a person who's had huge challenges with real racism and sexism, issues that continue today and that you are helping to contribute to.

Yes I get it, it's a term used for white people only. So your response is to lay into a person who's had huge challenges with real racism and sexism, issues that continue today and that you are helping to contribute to.

I know that gets on Noseys goat. It was only me and him around 4am this morning.
I don't hate Diane Abbot or Jeramy Corbin. I m not full of hate But Ill use them both to prove point.

I doubt I would have got one reply if I used Jeramy to prove my point.

Im happy you understand where Im coming from.

Do you lot not consider other people?
Somewhere out there, there is a woman called “Karen Gammon” & she’s feeling really fed up about the whole thing!

Do you lot not consider other people?
Somewhere out there, there is a woman called “Karen Gammon” & she’s feeling really fed up about the whole thing!
I went to school with a lad called D Cockhead!...jeez did he get some aggrevation.

Sponsored Links
Back