Gang Rape Capital of the World

Sponsored Links
I'd like to retire in India . Once I'm retired I would never go back to Ilford.

I working there Monday. It really is a hole.

I'm looking to retire to sunnier climes too. India is a brave choice (spotted the pun, but wrong type of Indian), would need to do your research on that one - especially healthcare.

Last time I went anywhere near London/SE was 2007, when I had to get the train up to The Smoke to get out to Strood to collect my van. Can't see I would ever go back unless I had to. Stanstead is poss the closest I would get in the future. Got my cousin's daughter from South Africa working in Wandsworth at present. Tried to dissuade her from London, but she wanted the bright lights. At least being from SA, she's wary of the problem and will feel right at home. Been there 6 months and hoping to meet an English person. Her sister coming over for hol and asking if I'll visit. o_O Told her I felt safer in Jo'burg. They'll have to come to me.

I'm looking to retire to sunnier climes too. India is a brave choice (spotted the pun, but wrong type of Indian), would need to do your research on that one - especially healthcare.

Last time I went anywhere near London/SE was 2007, when I had to get the train up to The Smoke to get out to Strood to collect my van. Can't see I would ever go back unless I had to. Stanstead is poss the closest I would get in the future. Got my cousin's daughter from South Africa working in Wandsworth at present. Tried to dissuade her from London, but she wanted the bright lights. At least being from SA, she's wary of the problem and will feel right at home. Been there 6 months and hoping to meet an English person. Her sister coming over for hol and asking if I'll visit. o_O Told her I felt safer in Jo'burg. They'll have to come to me.

You need to retire to Mid West, problem is US Healthcare is mental, any illness and you will be bankrupt.

You will be better off picking somewhere in the EU Bulgaria, Czech Republic etc

Sponsored Links
India mob violence is perverse, its meant to be a democracy but is led by a nationalist govt that does not respect democracy. This govt often backs baying crowds that resorts to violence against minorities and women. Having said that rape is endemic, Delhi is called the rape capital of India, it was there a notorious rape took place in india a few years ago that made world headlines.

Also the whels of justice runs very slow, a case normally takes 20 years to settle, many witnesses often die during this time, you also get rapists who were sentenced for life often get free in 7 years and are garlanded by local politicians if the victim was a minority member.

Its a good country to visit but women MUST BE ON GUARD.

My daughter used to live in Wandsworth, one of the better parts of London to live in my opinion, nice common, good transport links, couple of good pubs.

Back