Gang Rape Capital of the World

Sponsored Links
Galloping Gourmet
Do you remember him? Graham Kerr, wasn’t it? Reminded me of something I used to call our daughter when she was a stroppy teenager and was practicing her cooking skills. She wouldn’t be told and when I used to interfere and tell her what she should be doing, she’d have a temper tantrum, run off crying to Mrs Mottie and grass me up. I named her the Grizzling Gourmet. :ROFLMAO:

I've learnt you can't try and tell teenagers what to do.

I show them how to cook and if they want to follow my method, they do. If they don't I don't fret.

But if they complain it went wrong, I ask if they followed my directions....

Sponsored Links
This type of behaviour is par for the course in India and has been for years

They do nowt about it

Place is full of fruit cakes and is currently governed by a fruit cake

Do you remember him? Graham Kerr, wasn’t it? Reminded me of something I used to call our daughter when she was a stroppy teenager and was practicing her cooking skills. She wouldn’t be told and when I used to interfere and tell her what she should be doing, she’d have a temper tantrum, run off crying to Mrs Mottie and grass me up. I named her the Grizzling Gourmet. :ROFLMAO:

I do he was on in the afternoon.

My 13 year old has the stroppy face to go with the stroppy attitude

"Just a quick slurp", he'd say with a huge glass of red wine in hand, then throw something in a pan to sear and sizzle. So much more fun than most of 'em today. Keith Floyd was the alco-king. Unmissable.

They do nowt about it

thats no way to talk about Rishi

They do nowt about it

It is fruit cake territory but its the most amazing country I've ever Been too. I love the culture the smells the colours, and I generally felt safe.

I would however be a bit more weary with my daughters in tow.

So I've got at least another 19 years of it. :ROFLMAO:.
Possibly longer. Mrs Mottie got this card from our son last week for her birthday. Being a father himself now, at least he realises what it’s like…..

IMG_1485.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back