garden bench wax

Osbourne Davey has moved and can now be contacted on 0173 829197.

The Aftercare wax is still available at £34.95 per litre, and the gentleman is still as helpful as ever! June 2012 :D

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately we have now run out of stock of the Roble Aftercare wax, we are not sure whether we are getting anymore in at this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Roble is more like teak, i have no idea why they say not to use oil but be on the safe side and try cuprinol 'stay new' which i think is mainly wax based. I used it last year on oak and it worked well but maybe email cuprinol for thier recommendation.

Roble is the Spanish word for Oak, botanical name Quercus, genus of 14 species and hundreds of varieties.

Sponsored Links
I almost wish I’d read this thread before I bought the furniture (and I’m sure I was redirected from. Ford performance owners club site..?). Osborne Davey Ltd are coming up as permanently closed unfortunately, so looks like the Alexander Rose product is the only viable option.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back