Gardtec 816

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

I needed to change the battery in the system and when I'd finished decided to see if I could add a new user code

Long story but no manual and ended up changing the system to thinking it has 3x keypads when it's only got two

When I set the system it then seems to triggered a tamper in the third keypad

When I try to go to enter the engineers code it comes up with "error" try again

How to I get passed this and reset the system

Sponsored Links
sounds like you need to default the system and start again, the engineers manual usually has the details and you should have that?

hi Secureiam

I installed myself 25 years ago when I was a active electrician and still had some brains, have no idea where the manuals are.

I'm assuming I changed the master code but would have no idea what it would be

how do I default the system

find the manual online as you may want to do a few things, unfortunately I am bound not to give out defaulting information.

Sponsored Links
i have to refer to manuals for things I dont use regularly, mind is full procedures and to be young where its all instantly on demand

I appreciate that it's not appropriate to issue resets codes on a open forum

Is there a good site to get the manual

Go into engineering ....to keypad ...when it says keypad number set to 02 for 2 ....

I would if I could get in
when I try and ask it for engineers mode its says "error" try again

Found the manual in google in several places, there several options near the back of the manual.

hi secureiam

that's the factory defaults on pages 77

assuming "A" would do it - fingers crossed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back