gas engineer in 8 weeks!

• Thread starter traineegasman
  • Start date
gas such an :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: emotional subject gets your back up every time

Sponsored Links
OOOh dearie, dearie me, cookers you are throwing at me, situations you`re throwing at me, I was explaining about a tightness test, your bypass well maybe blocked missus! that will not show up on my gas tightness test, or will it? Answers on a postcard to: I DON`T KNOW WHAT THE Fulcrum I`M TALKING ABOUT C/O BBC LIVE AT WHEREVER.COM

No comment :?: speaks for itself.

Thought you you have like a nice little job 80m of steel gas pipe up to 3" with welded flanges suspended 7m from the floor.

Psst Nov 29th 1958 I started and never had an accident.

Perhaps you would like to do the soundness testing and the purge but there again you wouldn't know how or where to start.

please note 10a

Doitall, this dangerous amateur has just qualified with exactly the same status as you! Soz mate, facts of life, get over it, & don`t call me an armature, if you can`t spell then who have we got to look up to. Maybe you should go back to skool & learn to speak proper like wot I do. Imbecile. ( look it up ) ;)

That would be a tightness test, wouldn`t it Grandad? we don`t do soundness tests anymore, You are due for your next exam when? There`s a job in Asda going soon mate, would you like me to have a word?

10a

Sponsored Links
traineegasman said:
Doitall, this dangerous amateur has just qualified with exactly the same status as you! Soz mate, facts of life, get over it, & don`t call me an armature, if you can`t spell then who have we got to look up to. Maybe you should go back to skool & learn to speak proper like wot I do. Imbecile. ( look it up ) ;)

Like hell you have, you wouldn't know where to start.

What equipment would you use for testing a gas installation with an operating pressure of 165mb and a volume in excess of 1m³.

traineegasman said:
There`s a job in Asda going soon mate, would you like me to have a word

That where you work m8 :?:

please note 10a

now no need for name calling children the holiday is nearly over tgm you should know better then to be cheeky i think dia was just highlighting your lack of knowledge about gas and the tasks associated with it.sorry to be patronizing but your attitude leaves a lot to be desired now go and play with your 12 inch or should that be 300mm manometer or has your wife emptied that as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MMMMM.. testing a ..hang on.. just gotta think about this one... interesting question & very astute may i add!...................Got it! .....don`t know what the f**k you`re talking about, still making buckets of lovely cash, & we`re going to Switzerland next Friday, ski-ing for a week! Ignorance is BLISS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doitall, this dangerous amateur has just qualified with exactly the same status as you!

Perhaps not then, maybe 7years time we will let you play with the big boys.

Have a nice holiday :cool:

Bripl, just because you have been slapped down big time , don`t crawl, it`s embarrassing, if you read my first post it was aimed at people who are trying to get into this fine industry. My message has just been hi-jacked by people who are bitter, twisted & quite frankly, sad. This message was intended for people who would like a change in their lives, it was not intended to hurt, defame, or call into question any of your abilities! We all know that you are all fu**ING brilliant! so calm down, no-one is trying to usurp you, & take time out to care for us trainees :D

As an employer I would have very little interest in giving someone with this time of qualificaton the time of day!!

ACS does NOT teach you how to work on a boiler,cooker etc.. but the saftey issues only.

If I had a choice between two blokes one of which has all his papers but only a short time in and the other without any papers but ten years in HE gets the job as I would not trust any of these new so called "plumbers" with my used undies let alone my clients

Come on - if we can't have a bit of 'Ush, with the toys all staying IN the prams, it'll be ASBOs all round! :cool:

party-smiley-012.gif
party-smiley-012.gif

Corgiman, would i be getting the thumbs up or down from you? a lot of my friends have gone on to careers within gas & are very capable dudes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back