Gas fitters forum

Sponsored Links
You have to prove your CORGI registration to the admin tyoe person to get it mate

:)

There's a sticky, above.
Basically just somewhere to discuss gas bits and pieces, boilers, repairs, the industry or whatever. It's free unlike Argi.
Born out of need to not encourage diy on gas carrying parts, where "a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing" is very valid.
If you email admin at diynot with either your corgi details or other justification, you'll have access.

Perhaps's Admin is having a lie in - it's usually quick.

Sponsored Links
argi is free chris as you know :rolleyes:

Not so actually!

Unless you have paid the ARGI fee you are unable to make any postings on the majority of the site and unable to view certain parts.

Tony

ah yet again you prove your ignorance tony membership is free but fee paying members have benefits :p

There's only one area restricted to paid up members plus any training trips arranged by the training officer.

I am north London based plumber currently doing my ACS course for gas fitting, I get a lot of requests for gas work hence the course. Instead of turning away work I would like to find a corgi certified gas fitter/engineer I could pass work onto all I want is to tag along for some practical experience.... cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back