Ideal Logic?

I prefer coffee!

I always make further visits to previous customers but come a little soonen if they were hospitable on the previous visit.

Sponsored Links
Tony my name has been shambolic on several forums for years. Even before I joined ideal. It stems from my footy manager commenting on a shambolic performance years ago.
I honestly believe though that the logic+ (5year g/ntee) will do a good bit to redeeming some of the sins of the past. And I hope it does as my job depends on it.
Although someone said on here earlier that there are more problems posted by members of the public on other boilers than ideals.
Mibbee it's a bit of education on the range and it's workings and idiosyncrysis(sp) than the product itself. And I mean this in no disrespect to anyone.

well here is my logic...

There is only two ways to look at it:

1, That ideal just doesn't know how to make a boiler that is good. Which mean the logic will follow suit and be ****.

2, That ideal does know how to make a good boiler but chosen to make **** boilers away as they think we are all mugs. when that backed fired they made this logic boiler to try and save their arse.

either way ideal have burned their bridges and no one in their right mind would fit them...

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
I feel that you all at Ideal have a massive load of work on your hands trying to convince a very untrusting load of installers.

I would like to give Ideal the benefit of the doubt, but as I've posted before, what an awful design. Is the equivalent to a Morris marina/ital.

Anyway, all the best for a successful boiler, but sadly I am not going to be trusting enough to be a test subject either.

Give it 2 years or so and then lets see if Ideal have at last come up with a good 'un ;)

i certainly won't be trying the logic ever, having been F**ked by Ideal on a boiler still in warranty that ended up costing me for a PCB because they wouldn't pay for it
they go forth ..........
1 word for Ideal Boilers ltd = Wa......rs

The thing with Ideal is: even if this turns out to be a good product, it will take what, 3? 5? 8? years before we can be sure that there are no inherent problems like the response hex that show up after 3 - 5 years and effectively render the boiler beyond economic repair in a lot of cases.

And even if it turns out to be a good product, it is still dearer than a Viessmann 100-W, which is an outstanding bit of kit, and almost as expensive as a WB CDI.
What is the point of risking your reputation as a good installer if there is no financial benefit in doing so?

the price in PC is pretty cheap for these at mo. Looks like a decent enough boiler, nothing special. Still got an ally hex, which I think is a big mistake.
hydroblock should be ok, looks identical to the remeha, its the electrics and the heat engine thats gonna be under the spotlight.
No doubt they will find their market by offering it cheap to house builders, councils etc...
not for me ta.

Would need to double check, but I think I can get the 100-W for under £700, with 5 year parts and labour.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back